Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Home Shirt

You get fleeced when the price of essential items goes up. Simply don't buy a new one and problem sorted.

Or do what i do and buy them when its 3 yrs out of date from Mike Ashleys Sports emporium.

Also...Adults should only wear football shirts when, hungover, doing jobs around the house or playing footy

• Moderators

the current reebok template was posted up somewhere

anyway it looks like the shite reebok turn out

the shoulder/upper arm.....whats the aversion to making it symmetrical

if that shirt had two dark sleeves a la the left arm, as we look at it, it would look far better

its as though they get what they think are good ideas and then feel the need to incorporate all of them

Danny you're right about the sponsor being hidden when players tuck in their shirt, I don't know why it has to be orange and that big, why not just 188 bet without the shape.

Another of mine.

boltonhomeshirtno2.gif

No Balls, Diddles is putting you to shame with his shirt designs.

It was noticeable how much better the '58 shirt looked alongside the more recent shirts at Wembley. Less is more.

Unfortunately though, with the way sponsorship is etc. nowadays we will never get back to that kind of less.

Know a lot dont like red for obvious reasons but the away shirt of the late seventies was a good un. may be it was due to us being succesfull and me alot younger.

+1 I am a traditionalist and our away kit was always red. Just because you wear a red shirt, it doesn't make you a Munich

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.