Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amir Khan Vs Lamont Peterson

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Oh so they are not in the same class so dont support them, thought that what was support was about

I was meaning th Bolton connection.

Reid is Runcorn and was never world class.

Thompson from Manc and a journeyman at best.

Matvienko???????????

Bolton connection speaks for itself

3 of them all from Bolton and 2 of them world champs, one beating haye and Eubank

Alex is a Bolton lad that used to train with Khan, was never going to be a world beater but won the English title but has never had any press (maybe cos he is not a muslim from bolton)

• Site Supporter

Bolton connection speaks for itself

3 of them all from Bolton and 2 of them world champs, one beating haye and Eubank

Alex is a Bolton lad that used to train with Khan, was never going to be a world beater but won the English title but has never had any press (maybe cos he is not a muslim from bolton)

Reid and Thompson are NOT Bolton.

Like I said, clutching at straws.

but they class them self as bolton now like John Mcginley and SKD do, anyone who thinks Khan doesnt get the extra publicity because of his race is a deluded fuckwit, even before he got beat he was more well known then any of our champs

How many of them were national household names before they went pro?

• Site Supporter

but they class them self as bolton now like John Mcginley and SKD do, anyone who thinks Khan doesnt get the extra publicity because of his race is a deluded fuckwit, even before he got beat he was more well known then any of our champs

biggest load of shite posted on Wanderers Ways, ever. Fact.

this deluded fuckwit gives up.:nea:

Edited by Alf Hartigan

How many of them were national household names before they went pro?

This could go on all day, like someone said before, Franki Gavin won the world amateurs but got no where near the same publicity my point is he has had more publicity through being what he is (religion) and if people and the press knew more about his family he would be a lot more famous for all the wrong reasons.

This could go on all day, like someone said before, Franki Gavin won the world amateurs but got no where near the same publicity my point is he has had more publicity through being what he is (religion) and if people and the press knew more about his family he would be a lot more famous for all the wrong reasons.

were the world amateurs live on the BBC and shown in millions of house holds across the country?

And what are these scandalous things that the world should know about his family exactly?

Now lets not beat about the bush.

Do you Royal White,honestly believe Amir Khan has gained more publicity due to the colour of his skin and his religion?

Now lets not beat about the bush.

Do you Royal White,honestly believe Amir Khan has gained more publicity due to the colour of his skin and his religion?

Yes and anyone that cant see that is deluded he was getting more publicity after he had been beat then Froch, Burns etc has ever had

Yes and anyone that cant see that is deluded he was getting more publicity after he had been beat then Froch, Burns etc has ever had

i think you are a completley deluded biggot,stuck in the 1980's.

he got more publicity than froch,burns and whoever the etc etc are because hes a better fighter and better world champion prospect than any of them.

do think promoters,trainers and boxing fans across the world are thick? and just plump for cocky asian guy because he will sell more tickets?...complete tripe.

like i hinted at before.the biggest market for boxing in this country is typically the white-male-english boxing fan.so how do you come to conclusion in your tiny mind that the promoters would deem it a great idea to find an asian looking lad with a swagger and stick him on prime time? it totally blows your theory out of the already shallow water.

amir khan is promoters worse nightmere.hes english born and bred and not affraid to say it,but looks asian,therefore alienating himself from brittish based asian who would want him to fly the pakistan flag,and from biggoted pillocks like you that refuse to except he english because he looks asian,even though hes tried everything he can,including winning world titles under your countries name,to convince you otherwise

Edited by gonzo

he got more publicity than froch,burns and whoever the etc etc are because hes a better fighter and better world champion prospect than any of them.

do think promoters,trainers and boxing fans across the world are thick? and just plump for cocky asian guy because he will sell more tickets?...complete tripe.

like i hinted at before.the biggest market for boxing in this country is typically the white-male-english boxing fan.so how do you come to conclusion in your tiny mind that the promoters would deem it a great idea to find an asian looking lad with a swagger and stick him on prime time? it totally blows your theory out of the already shallow water.

amir khan is promoters worse nightmere.hes english born and bred and not affraid to say it,but looks asian,therefore alienating himself from brittish based asian who would want him to fly the pakistan flag,and from biggoted pillocks like you that refuse to except he english because he looks asian,even though hes tried everything he can,including winning world titles under your countries name,to convince you otherwise

Unfortunately I can only plus one once.

• Site Supporter

Post of the year.

On Amir Khan anyway.

For one he will never sell more tickets than the embarresment that you say Hatton is.

He looks asian because he is.

Promoters worst nightmare are you really that dumb? Promoters will fall over themselves for him now because I am not sure if you have realised that alot more asian guys are getting into the game and sellling alot of tickets, not sure if you have been to a Khan fight but I wil Gurantee 50% of the fans are asian (must be a lot of so called racist fans that dont like our white fighters)

My tiny mind has a lot of friends high up in this industry, fighters, promoters, trainers and managers and all them agree with me and have told me this so what I weill do now is tell the all thay are clueless cos Gonzo from

Amir Khan is one of the most over rated boxers ever.

He has never fought anyone of a decent standard and he is so good they had to invent a belt for him!

he has aspirations of fighting may weather and manni but he would never come close to either of them,ricky hatton was twice the boxer he ever will be and he got bummed big time by mayweather. A decent boxer would see through him in 30 seconds(unfortunately his promoters will not put him in the ring with some one who can knock 10 shades of shit out of him)

I dont buy into this asian thing though, he came from the olympics which alaways attracts crazy attention(audrey harrison-another sack of shit that was over hyped)

I also met him once at a charity bash and the guy was an utter tool thinking he was god?s gift to the world. I would love nothing more than for him to get flatted first round, unfortunately this won?t happen and everyone from Bolton will continue to say he is a great even though he is dog shit and the rest of the world will contine to see him for what he is...a wannabeeeeee.

If he's no good and over rated why is he world champion (he's obviously had to beat someone who's at least half decent to get the belts) and why do Reebok use him as a face of one of their core products (hes not exactly a looker)?

I could post all day on here aboput shit world champions and Reebok?? chav alert!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.