Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amir Khan Vs Lamont Peterson

gonzo

be a tough one for our amir this one i reckon.

peterson is an open 'Knock out' fighter which will test kahns chin,but with kahns speed and power i can only see one result...

what do our wways boxing mons reckon?

a couple of good brittish bout on earlier aswell....

Edited by gonzo

• Site Supporter

Looking forward to this. Our Amir has come a long way and I always predicted he'd get to the top, even after the Breidis defeat.

Sad to see Fellow Brits (not to mention Boltonians) wanting him to lose, and he may well do so in this fight.

I'm predicting a very close points win for Kahn.

Looking forward to this. Our Amir has come a long way and I always predicted he'd get to the top, even after the Breidis defeat.

Sad to see Fellow Brits (not to mention Boltonians) wanting him to lose, and he may well do so in this fight.

I'm predicting a very close points win for Kahn.

your right alf...does my fucking head in.

the guy is born and bred english and boltonian,and has never said anything otherwise.he wears the bolton badge with pride and flies the english flag at every opportunity.

what more do you want?

hes a boxing champion,born in bolton,england fighting under that name.

he was even there in plovdiv for fucks sake.

• Site Supporter

Very aproachable lad too. Was very happy to sign autographs for as many kids as wanted them a few years ago when I saw him in Argos.

But for his driving inability he'd be a great role model.

your right alf...does my fucking head in.

the guy is born and bred english and boltonian,and has never said anything otherwise.he wears the bolton badge with pride and flies the english flag at every opportunity.

what more do you want?

hes a boxing champion,born in bolton,england fighting under that name.

he was even there in plovdiv for fucks sake.

Spot on. A world champion from Bolton, good luck to the lad.

Aaaahh, but he's an Asian you see.....

Therefore apparently he is a cunt and we should all want him to lose.

so its alright for him to drive round like he owns he place and knocks people over and get away with it, you ever seen him knocking about halliwell?? theres nowt english about him

Well, I hope he wins.

He's one of ours, that's why so many on here dislike him.

They call it jealousy.

We hate it when our friends become successful

And if they're Northern, that makes it even worse

And if we can destroy them

You bet your life we will

Destroy them

If we can hurt them

Well, we may as well ...

It's really laughable

Do you think he would get the publicity he gets if he was white?

there have been so many top rate boxers over they years who have had nothing like the national press he gets, its a fkin joke

absoloute biggest pile of skidmarks ive ever read.

have you watched him fight?

have you seen any other boxer,white,black,yellow or fucking blue from this country anywhere near his standard?

id say the colour of his skins actually works against him,because of idiots like you tarring all people of his dissent with the same fucking brush.

if he was white,you would all be wanking over him ricky hatton style....who while im at it,was in frank bruno status as the biggest embarresment we have chucked into big money las vegas fights in our name.hatton was that far short is was a joke,and only got there because he was the local lad done good and all that shite.

amir khan,is a superb technical,fast and skillfull boxer.and the fact he fights in the name of Bolton,England should be enough for anyone.

Do you think he would get the publicity he gets if he was white?

there have been so many top rate boxers over they years who have had nothing like the national press he gets, its a fkin joke

Of course they fucking would. A young, talented lad from Bolton who comes from nowhere to become an Olympic silver medalist and quickly world champion, gets the same publicity whether he's White, black or Asian.

It is pathetic to see people being so against such a talented local lad, simply for being Asian. The reasons people seem to come up with for hating him seem to get worse and worse. He's as British, English or as Boltonian as you and me.

Good luck to him.

absoloute biggest pile of skidmarks ive ever read.

have you watched him fight?

have you seen any other boxer,white,black,yellow or fucking blue from this country anywhere near his standard?

id say the colour of his skins actually works against him,because of idiots like you tarring all people of his dissent with the same fucking brush.

if he was white,you would all be wanking over him ricky hatton style....who while im at it,was in frank bruno status as the biggest embarresment we have chucked into big money las vegas fights in our name.hatton was that far short is was a joke,and only got there because he was the local lad done good and all that shite.

amir khan,is a superb technical,fast and skillfull boxer.and the fact he fights in the name of Bolton,England should be enough for anyone.

and if he wasnt a boxer hed just be another one of the halliwell massive init ,ive been in the company of some of his "brothers" at boxing events and they dont seem to install a great deal of comaradre towards some of amirs white fans lets say ,his brother soon showed the familty patriotism when he couldnt get into the gb squad ,off he pops to box for pakistan ,,you watch the "flags" come out if he wins ,,personally i think he will get right to the top ,,all his apponents are picked on A ability and B will their style make it easy for him ,,i know he can only fight whos put in front of him ,but presscot was soon put on the b list ,and was never offered the top fights

;)

Thats right Hatton was a major embarrasment losing to 2 of the best pound for pound fighters ever to enter a ring.

What happened to Khan when he got beat? he was promoted even more and got world title fights.

Top guy who signs autographs? I was in his hotel room in London before he fought at the O2 ARENA he was playing on his X box whilst his mate was signing glove in his name.

How many peoplew know of other boxers in this country that have been fighting for world titles and have have never had the publicity he has

and if he wasnt a boxer hed just be another one of the halliwell massive init ,ive been in the company of some of his "brothers" at boxing events and they dont seem to install a great deal of comaradre towards some of amirs white fans lets say ,his brother soon showed the familty patriotism when he couldnt get into the gb squad ,off he pops to box for pakistan ,,you watch the "flags" come out if he wins ,,personally i think he will get right to the top ,,all his apponents are picked on A ability and B will their style make it easy for him ,,i know he can only fight whos put in front of him ,but presscot was soon put on the b list ,and was never offered the top fights

;)

Yes thats right

Marcos Maidana being the prime example :roll:

;)

wondered when his brother would come into it.

did anyone slag vinnie jones when he decided he was welsh? or if kevin nolan take up the offer to play in the euros for Ireland?

or petersson,lewis,strauss that have done the same for our benefit?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.