Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

i have to sort one out for april, was going to go to Tallinn but they are taking the piss with flights so i think that rules that out. anyone any suggestions for a destination thats not that expensive to get there also the closer the better (under 2-3 hour flights) hoping to go thursday - Sunday as apparently people don't get holidays from work anymore?

thanks for informing.

( the tallinn flights if we go sunday to Thursday its ?41 alternatively if we go thursday to sunday its ?182 ? )

Going Hamburg next month, ace place, be second stag do ive been there, went in 2006 and watched the Argentina Ivory Coast World Cup match whilst there.

Again who are you flying with pal? flights i can find all a bit much. cheapest i can get is ?140 return is that standard price or is my lot being cheap?

Easyjet Man to Hamburg out 12th Apr, back 15th is 78 quid return.

Share a check in case between a few of you for 28 quid for toiletries etc, that's what we normally do.

cheers for that i really haven't got a clue sounds right money to me.

Theboybell - my mates returns to hamburg with lufthansa (from manchester) saturday to monday for 80 odd quid. I left it bit later and the return flight had gone up so im flying out with lufthansa and back with easy jet, think the out part on the saturday was more than the return, together it was about 115 quid i think. i booked that in November late time about 3 months before flight

Edited by tarian1979

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.