Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roverrrs

fishbulb

They won last Saturday without him and they were down to 10 men, maybe not such a big impact if he goes.

They were playing Fulham though who away from home are very poor. He's a very good player who IMO a team like Blackburn would miss over half a season.

I still think they will stay up though, don't know why, I just have all season.

They were playing Fulham though who away from home are very poor.

Yes, but is that the same Fulham who unbeaten in their last 4 visits to the Reebok, conceding just one goal?

And the same Fulham who've only lost 3 times in thier last 11 visits to the Reebok?

We'll not beat them, they've better players and a better manager.

Hoilett has rejected ?80k a week to stay at the club as well.

Clubs in pieces behind the scenes since Clement left for PSG, think they're certain for the drop.

Does that mean that Hoilett has rejected ?80k a week from another club to stay at Blackburn, or he has turned down a new contract from Blackburn worth ?80k a week?

Surely it can't be the latter, Blackburn can't afford that!

Does that mean that Hoilett has rejected ?80k a week from another club to stay at Blackburn, or he has turned down a new contract from Blackburn worth ?80k a week?

Surely it can't be the latter, Blackburn can't afford that!

Rejected ?80k a week from Blackburn, he wants to move.

They also offered Jones ?80k a week but he rejected, and took ?68k per week at ManUre.

Don't know where they've got the money but probable makes sense to tie assets down even on big money to prevent them leaving for nowt.

• Site Supporter

**Sky Sports breaking news**

The captain of the Costa Concordia has been dramatically released and summoned to ewood park to explain how best to cope with a sinking ship.

Would be funny as fuck if we'd been sitting pretty in the top half of the table. Jokes like that when they're actually above us seem a bit silly to me. Maybe it's just me though.