Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chungy And Holden

gonzo

Even when they do come back, im almost certain they aren't going to be the same players for at least 3/4 weeks (if ever!).

Can't say for CYL but when Holden played against Villa after 6 months out he looked just as good and sharp.

When these 2 are fit they need to be back in the first 11 asap.

Said it on another thread, not a hope in hell of either of these two contributing meaningfully to this season. Chungy might do the odd sub cameo, but no way a full 90. Holden ain't going to be seen this season and you worry about his long-term career too.

I really, really hope I'm wrong, especially about the second one.

On a more practical note, I'd have Sean Davis on the bench now. Never mind shipping him out on loan, an experienced midfielder who can put his foot on the ball is what we need when things get tough right now.

• Site Supporter

Said it on another thread, not a hope in hell of either of these two contributing meaningfully to this season. Chungy might do the odd sub cameo, but no way a full 90. Holden ain't going to be seen this season and you worry about his long-term career too.

I really, really hope I'm wrong, especially about the second one.

On a more practical note, I'd have Sean Davis on the bench now. Never mind shipping him out on loan, an experienced midfielder who can put his foot on the ball is what we need when things get tough right now.

If your guesswork is right; and it can only be guesswork unless you're related to the physio or something; but he'd better not fuck off somewhere else if we get relegated.

If your guesswork is right; and it can only be guesswork unless you're related to the physio or something; but he'd better not fuck off somewhere else if we get relegated.

If we go down then he will be first to be sold IMO

he will only have 12 months left on his deal in the summer and we will need all the cash we can get if we drop.