Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plenty Of Fish

Breightmet Boy

I've spent three hours looking for birds I know on there to wind up because I'm in one of them moods. Anyhow, I gets speaking to this rather tasty piece, by my standards, she tells me I sound genuine etc and I thinks 'Fcuk me, I'm in here, I was only fannying about'. Now I remember Jazza having a dabble on there and I'm just wondering is it just a knocking shop or are they really after a hubby/ Long term relationship etc?

It is what you intend it to be.

The site is free and attracts allsorts.So there are the ones who simply want sex and the ones who want to date, then there are the ones who want to find a partner.

Dating and wanting a partner are wildly different things and shouldnt be confused.

I used Plenty of Fish a couple of years ago and went on a few dates, for me it was a good experience as it boosted my confidence after a marriage breakup and a couple of years of singledom had left feeling crap about myself.

As a woman ( even an ozzie ginger lezzer convict with bad clothes) i was obviously more concerned with safety when meeting strangers. Doesnt matter how much you talk to people they are still strangers!

My rules were

Meet during the day in a public place, that youre familiar with, dont drink alcoghol, make sure you drive there then you can head off if you need to. Use a 'dating phone' i used a pay and go sim in a cheap phone for this. Go halves to paying for food/drink/activities. Let someone know where you are going and who with.

The mans version would probably be

HBAHT

Am i in there

Will she stalk me after?

I had a good experience with it, didnt meet any weirdos, was treated respectfully, and it made me feel attractive again. I wouldnt use it as a route to find a partner, but im not ruling out ever using it again in future for dating.

A couple of months in i simply deleted my profile on the site and binned the 'dating sim'.

In conclusion 'fill your boots if its on offer breightmet Boy'

do you think in this kind of situation you have a seperate ipod filled with fingering tracks?

I think real fingering tracks are for lovemaking and therefore not suitable for folk you pick up off the tinterweb,

however i do agree in the different phone and ipod' for different situations theory.

I think i should do some research E and get back to you.

I may have 'folders' in the ipod for different 'types' of men so i can play the correct music, thus lulling them into a sense of comfort.

Will someone buy me an ipod? Its for science!!!!

I think real fingering tracks are for lovemaking and therefore not suitable for folk you pick up off the tinterweb,

however i do agree in the different phone and ipod' for different situations theory.

I think i should do some research E and get back to you.

I may have 'folders' in the ipod for different 'types' of men so i can play the correct music, thus lulling them into a sense of comfort.

Will someone buy me an ipod? Its for science!!!!

i will if you set me up a profile on Plenty of fish and get me 5 shags

Do women not get mithered stupid on sites like this?

I didnt! I think it all depends on your 'profile' if you put 'just looking for a bit of fun' then youre going to give the impression you just want a shag. Frankly though , id rather meet a stranger sober having converesed with them a little as opposed to picking up some pissed up nob in the swan.

In fact, those of you that know me also know i have a fit if i get dragged into the Swan!

Horrible place. Some folk get fingered in the disabled bogs.

I didnt! I think it all depends on your 'profile' if you put 'just looking for a bit of fun' then youre going to give the impression you just want a shag. Frankly though , id rather meet a stranger sober having converesed with them a little as opposed to picking up some pissed up nob in the swan.

In fact, those of you that know me also know i have a fit if i get dragged into the Swan!

Horrible place. Some folk get fingered in the disabled bogs.

To be fair though, they were playing Luther Vandross at the time. :D

Guest Frandsen08

I just wound a few up pretending to be a loving sort, I found a girl I used to go to school with and I think the sister-in-law of a work colleague. I can't believe they put their pictures up, how stupid can you get?

so when you say loving sort, you didn't let on that you were looking for some knuckle deep action and a kebab?

I just wound a few up pretending to be a loving sort, I found a girl I used to go to school with and I think the sister-in-law of a work colleague. I can't believe they put their pictures up, how stupid can you get?

how did you describe yourself? short fat and dumpy hasnt worked for me so far...thinking of changing tactics! Saying that with the cost of flights etc a brass in the dam is probs still cheaper.

how did you describe yourself? short fat and dumpy hasnt worked for me so far...thinking of changing tactics! Saying that with the cost of

flights etc a brass in the dam is probs still cheaper.

It says I'm a few pounds over weight, which should say 2 1/2 stone being honest. I've not put that on my profile Franny, I'm the fun loving cuddling up sort on there apparently :)