Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plenty Of Fish

Breightmet Boy

I'll get the popcorn.

Turning out to be another classic.

:drinks:

It is a very useful website but you are liable to drop yourself into some grim situations. One of the first times I used it I met this girl and halfway through my cup final performance she came out with the wonderful phrase "ohh, this is the first time since I was raped!"

Another crazed lunatic from Chorlton I met on there she was a wild one, wanted it in the street in front of her house once. I didnt see enough of her to be honest, she was top.

Actually met my now girlfriend on there as well, 3 years we've been going out so the site worked for its intended purpose as well!

I'd heard 2 exciting Alan facts:

1) Sky bought the rights to Mid morning matters and were editing it for Sky1

2) He's filming a Partridge movie

Sex wee time

sorry to go off track again but....

I've just listened to the audio book of I partridge ...with Alan reading...fantastic ...

and i concur get some pictures up...

• Moderators

sorry to go off track again but....

I've just listened to the audio book of I partridge ...with Alan reading...fantastic ...

and i concur get some pictures up...

i read it, as his voice in my head

next i will read with accompanying pre-prepared soundtrack

then the audio book, or maybe do that next

the ambition is to have Steve Coogan read it to me, in full Alan Partridge mode, sports casual

oh and them young slags on POF never reply, might have to use a different picture and not the one of me in stained y fronts taking a picture in the mirror

• Site Supporter

Has anyone ever met some on here (POF) and theyve turned out massively different to their profile picture?! Bet there's a few.

Put it this way, I'm thinking the photo of the child in the yellow dress is probably oblivious that her facebook photos are being used to entice lads to want to meet up and have a fumble with someone who probably weighs twice the girl in the photo.