Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Seagull Defence....

gonzo

now....

i posted on here tow years ago about the horrific seagull attack me and my dog sam endured.

i was just about back on my feet after breaking my ankle and enjoying a pleasant summer evening stroll round the shore leading street of cleveleys.

i spot an injured baby seagull unable to fly,and before you know it i have adult seagulls bomabarding me and my dog,swooping in trying to basiclly kill us...one seagull was on ym dogs back pecking at his head.

i had to grab a bin and shelter for cover.

this incident has lived with for a long time,i didnt sleep for weeks without the image of a seagull in my mind.i was terrified to leave the house.

so then two years later things have progressed....after years of counciling,although im still frightened off these flying beasts,ive since met other victims of surprise seagull assault (SSA).

the SSASG support group have been having monthly meetings since the formation in 2002 and now has a very healthy turn out from people as far as fleetwood to rhyl.i joined these meetings two years ago and straight away realised...i am not alone in this battle.

but things on the coast this year have taken a turn for the worse.....

seagull are in nesting season as the attacks on loan dog walkers,kids in the street playing kerby and innocent old women are on the rise.

week after week we are seeing reports of gang attacks on innocent walkers in the street.

so ive decide to take things into my own hands....the SSASG simply arent doing enough,and ive started my own group up.we are bit like the EDL and BNP but against seagulls.

we want to rid our precious streets from this flying vermin so we can call this once special land ours once more.

im planning to hold demos this summer in most costal towns with blackpool,morcambe,rhyl,brighton and scarborough amongst them.

the only problem we may see is the NSPB are on to us and may hold counter demos...but fuck em,we can do em.

so who is with me?

im already 2000 strong thanks to facebook and twitter.

but i need you help......

i need a group name? i cant think of one.

and i need your own name (mine is gull-fucker58)

and your policy in getting rid of the gulls....

thanks for any help in this matter.....

we need all the help we can get to rid our coasts of this scum.....

now....

i posted on here tow years ago about the horrific seagull attack me and my dog sam endured.

i was just about back on my feet after breaking my ankle and enjoying a pleasant summer evening stroll round the shore leading street of cleveleys.

i spot an injured baby seagull unable to fly,and before you know it i have adult seagulls bomabarding me and my dog,swooping in trying to basiclly kill us...one seagull was on ym dogs back pecking at his head.

i had to grab a bin and shelter for cover.

this incident has lived with for a long time,i didnt sleep for weeks without the image of a seagull in my mind.i was terrified to leave the house.

so then two years later things have progressed....after years of counciling,although im still frightened off these flying beasts,ive since met other victims of surprise seagull assault (SSA).

the SSASG support group have been having monthly meetings since the formation in 2002 and now has a very healthy turn out from people as far as fleetwood to rhyl.i joined these meetings two years ago and straight away realised...i am not alone in this battle.

but things on the coast this year have taken a turn for the worse.....

seagull are in nesting season as the attacks on loan dog walkers,kids in the street playing kerby and innocent old women are on the rise.

week after week we are seeing reports of gang attacks on innocent walkers in the street.

so ive decide to take things into my own hands....the SSASG simply arent doing enough,and ive started my own group up.we are bit like the EDL and BNP but against seagulls.

we want to rid our precious streets from this flying vermin so we can call this once special land ours once more.

im planning to hold demos this summer in most costal towns with blackpool,morcambe,rhyl,brighton and scarborough amongst them.

the only problem we may see is the NSPB are on to us and may hold counter demos...but fuck em,we can do em.

so who is with me?

im already 2000 strong thanks to facebook and twitter.

but i need you help......

i need a group name? i cant think of one.

and i need your own name (mine is gull-fucker58)

and your policy in getting rid of the gulls....

thanks for any help in this matter.....

we need all the help we can get to rid our coasts of this scum.....

Most amusing

Years ago I was in Conwy. It was a beautiful day so the pub in the harbour was rammed. After about half an hour of queueing I triumphantly returned from the bar. I'd not even had a sip before a laser guided seagull turd landed with a huge plop straight into my pint.

I was left with an horrific take on an ice cream floater.

Everyone but me thought it was hilarious.

I'm with Gonzo. Seagulls are cunts.

Years ago I was in Conwy. It was a beautiful day so the pub in the harbour was rammed. After about half an hour of queueing I triumphantly returned from the bar. I'd not even had a sip before a laser guided seagull turd landed with a huge plop straight into my pint.

I was left with an horrific take on an ice cream floater.

Everyone but me thought it was hilarious.

I'm with Gonzo. Seagulls are cunts.

laser guided seagull turd. :rofl:

im with you gonzo mate, i'll lace some bread with anthrax, that should sort the cunts. and if not, i'll bring my paintball gun and have some right fun

• Site Supporter

Now then. I posted on here some time back about my shock at seeing a group of teenagers in Barrow who had a unique way of dealing with them.

They would stand beside a main road, and throw bread into the road just as cars and trucks came by at 60mph.

I thought they were just backward simpletons with very large foreheads. Could be I was wrong.

Just chuck chips and bread in front of the trams on the prom. Sort the fuckers out.

Name? The Alan Bradley Seagull Euthanasia Support Group.

The SDL Gonzo, I'm with you mate. Maybe the hardcore wways memebers can take to the promenade of Blackpool and protest when we go for the piss up.

The SDL it is ryski lad....

dont mind normal seagulls....its just the extreme ones!

i reckon on our piss up we have a demo under north pier.proper unsettle the cunts.

ive heard on the grapevine they are in cahoots with them cunt fuck pigeons that get all shitty outside sayers when your on your own...we will do em.

S S SDL ....S S SDL!! SEAGULL DEFENCE LEAGUE.RID THIS SCUM OF OUR COASTLINES.

Facing my house in Leigh are school playing fields which get huge flocks of gulls scavenging, shit on your car, doors and all that, but not aggressive. The huger cousins on the coast will peck your eyes out, cover you in a curry stained shite and shread bin liners to bits.

Facing my house in Leigh are school playing fields which get huge flocks of gulls scavenging, shit on your car, doors and all that, but not aggressive. The huger cousins on the coast will peck your eyes out, cover you in a curry stained shite and shread bin liners to bits.

... and shit in your pint. Grrr.

nice one ryski....im taking this worldwide...

my man franny....you are right they are fookin massive! thats the problem id rather take on a gang of doormen than a flock of these bad boys.

ive got three roofing firms and a window cleaner trying buy sponsorship rights as we speak.

this is going viral.

Guest Frandsen08

when i was in magaluf, we went for a early morning dip. when i say early morning we fell out of BCM and went in the sea these seagulls started flying really close to our heads one swooped down and my mate jumped up and punched it, it then floated on top of the water. Dead as fook.

That one is for you Pal

Mate of mine got fined for taking some out with an air rifle that had nested on his chimney.

Mustard powder also does the trick like Alka Seltzer.

SDL Commando Division