Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Retired

anewman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, you must be quite pleased, as you've been predicting/wanting us to get relegated for the last 5 or 6 years.

Having said that, I bet you still go to Stoke.......

not at all mate, i am atually gutted and anyone who knows me will know this, i am not going stoke or any other game, I may go occasionally once coyle is sacked

• Site Supporter

Maybe if you stopped looking for, and let's be honest enjoying, the negatives in every single thing, it may not affect you so badly.

It's annoying, but I won't be digging out the pills just because some millionaires have been worse than some other millionaires.

Maybe if you stopped looking for, and let's be honest enjoying, the negatives in every single thing, it may not affect you so badly.

It's annoying, but I won't be digging out the pills just because some millionaires have been worse than some other millionaires.

the thing that winds me up the most is that i am powerless and cant do fuck all about it

not at all mate, i am atually gutted and anyone who knows me will know this, i am not going stoke or any other game, I may go occasionally once coyle is sacked

If we beat WBA, you'll be at Stoke.....I know it and you know it!