Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Euros

burndenpaddock

I want england to win it, of course i do i am english. But for the first time of many world cups and euros i have absolutely no expectations going into it so i'm not going to be disappointed if we do nothing, but it will make it all the more exciting if we do!!!!! plus if by some miracle we reach the final its on the same day i go to stone roses at heaton park and that is gonna be one hell of a day!!!!

Like watching them play, hate the hype that goes with Engand (though suppose it has died down a bit to how it was in the past).

Definitely dont want england to get to final, enjoy watching the final of the two main national team comps in the pub without the risk of being surrounded by people who dont watch any football for 23 months out of 24. Just the way i am not the slightest bit patriotic over anything, not "proud to be english" etc etc

Like watching them play, hate the hype that goes with Engand (though suppose it has died down a bit to how it was in the past).

Definitely dont want england to get to final, enjoy watching the final of the two main national team comps in the pub without the risk of being surrounded by people who dont watch any football for 23 months out of 24. Just the way i am not the slightest bit patriotic over anything, not "proud to be english" etc etc

fk me, may of jumped the gun a little just seen an HORRIFIC carlsberg england advert with Lynam and Stuart Pearce. Going to need jesters shoes for a while my toes have curled that much

That doesn't answer why you'd sooner Germany won though.

one of the realistic winners theyd be the one id prefer to win

dont want england win

spain have won last couple

dont like italian football

french annoy me, dont want them win it

leaves the dutch and germany. Wouldnt mind either winning to be honest actually thinking about it.

ok theres 10 others but unlikely winners most of them

have a gander at the sky sports programme at 7-30 tonight re ukraine's hidden hooligans.

a warm welcome and uncomfortable stay awaits...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did you see that programme? What a fucking joke! They had an arranged rumble and they were all dressed for 5 a side. Once guys were down on floor in pain they got left alone, they think England fans are in for a shock? It will be the other way round if thats how they roll :rofl:

I would be suprised if anybody was scared off by that stupid attempt at scaremongering.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.