Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Am I Old Git Or What?

Thorpey

Mrs's brother invites us to Newbury races in box, free food and drink - no contest.

Turns out when I get there Calvin Harris is on stage after the racing. Asking a younger one who he is, she's says he's a DJ.

I'd never heard of him and didn't have a clue whether this meant he just turned up on stage playing a few records or what.

Did stay in box to watch end of England match and then watched from balcony.

Never heard of Calvin Harris and stayed in box with free drink as seemed by far best option.

Does this now mean I'm a miserable old clueless git?

Mrs's brother invites us to Newbury races in box, free food and drink - no contest.

Turns out when I get there Calvin Harris is on stage after the racing. Asking a younger one who he is, she's says he's a DJ.

I'd never heard of him and didn't have a clue whether this meant he just turned up on stage playing a few records or what.

Never heard of Calvin Harris and stayed in box with free drink as seemed by far best option.

The key point in your story.

Mrs's brother invites us to Newbury races in box, FREE FOOD and drink - no contest.

Never heard of Calvin Harris and stayed in box with FREE DRINK as seemed by far best option.

2 key points

AND WHO THE FUCK IS HE :unknw:

You know that advert where Dragba and some other footballers run over a crowd to get a can of pop?

Well, that's Calvin Harris.

42 and proper down with the kids me! :D

(though I do confess I always think, Calvin & Hobbes).

Don't get it!

To me a DJ plays records and now you saying his music is shite. He plays shite records?

I couldn't see sod all for loads of flashing lights, don't even now if the geezer was on the stage tbh, so no idea if he was DJing, singing or what?

Guest Frandsen08

i saw him in of the rooms at the warehouse project, someone threw a bottle at him, and he walked off and never returned.

This so called DJing the youth speak of is a piece of piss anyway. Start with the classics.....the birdie song etc to get them up dancing, chuck in a few abba/queen medleys & if there's a better way to end the night than "lady in red" I haven't heard it. Fatboy slim my arse.

This so called DJing the youth speak of is a piece of piss anyway. Start with the classics.....the birdie song etc to get them up dancing, chuck in a few abba/queen medleys & if there's a better way to end the night than "lady in red" I haven't heard it. Fatboy slim my arse.

Hi oh silver lining always ended the night in my day.Apart from St Bills on a Fri when New york,New York was the pre fared choice

HBWHT??