Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Poland V Greece/ Russia V Czech Republic

Didledee

Thoughts/Predictions for these two?

No idea myself, I know the Dortmund striker is good, Lucas Barrios is a fave player of mine and whilst he's been injured and then on the bench Lewandowski as been scoring regularly, though has he got the players to help him in this Poland team?

Greece won in 2004, but their squad doesn't look good, one of the worst in the tournament imo.

1-1

As for the other, Czech's used to be a decent side years back, Russia are decent, full of talent.

2-0 Russia

Think Russia should win this group quite comfortably, 2nd place is anyone's guess, this is the poorest group.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Poland: Szczesny, Piszczek, Wasilewski, Perquis, Boenisch, Murawski, Polanski, Blaszczykowski, Obraniak, Rybus, Lewandowski. Subs: Sandomierski, Wojtkowiak, Kaminski, Dudka, Matuszczyk, Wawrzyniak, Sobiech, Mierzejewski, Wolski, Grosicki, Brozek, Tyton.

Greece: Chalkias, Torosidis, Papastathopoulos, Avraam Papadopoulos, Holebas, Maniatis, Katsouranis, Karagounis, Ninis, Gekas, Samaras. Subs: Tzorvas, Tzavelas, Malezas, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Makos, Liberopoulos, Mitroglou, Salpingidis, Fotakis, Fortounis, Fetfatzidis, Sifakis.

I'm watching this just the commentary.

Lewandowski FTW!

Guest Frandsen08

i bet whichever commentator drew this he said oh for fucks sake!

I'll go 1-0 to th poles and 1-1 for t'other one

I'm on him for top scorer with Ladbrokes, 20/1 with free ?5 bet for every goal he scores, value, value, value.

Nice, think he'll get chances for more in this game, Greece are looking poor

Edited by Didledee

got anymore?

had a few quid on spain and holland both to win their first games, as in a double, not seperatly, and gone for the favourites for the first goalscorers for the next few games. will see what my balance is after that!!

first goalscorers kerzakhov 6/1, huntelaar 9/2 (ok van persie is favourite but ive read the other post) gomez 11/2 jelavic 6/1

left the spain italy game until i know who is starting, torres or llorente.

Edited by maje

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.