Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Evertonian In Peace

Miller

Fuck yes! Why don't all you lot get that? I honestly don't get how somebody can walk around in the town they are from with anything other than the hometowns shirt on and not feel like a cunt.

I know anybody before the age of 12 should not be wearing a shirt but you get my drift.

Untill you go an ask all the people on here were they are from, you should just chill with crap like that.

Half this site are not even from Bolton.....how is that any different.

What the key is, if you actually go and support your team,

This Everton fan is a better fan than many on here, as he goes to support his team, thats it, end of story, HE SUPPORTS HIS TEAM !

Pablo will may of had the predicament and will agree here,but being a supporter of a 'different' club at school(especially Bolton around here) along with getting me into a lot of scrapes,it made me stronger and more obsessed in defending the name of Bolton!..Even though I was born and bred Blackpool,in a Blackpool school! It got to the stage nobody would say fuck all to me,in my year anyway!

Absolutly spot on pal, I agree 100%.

In school, I was the only one aport from 1 or 2 Bolton fans who "went to the big games" that went to regulat matches.

I would be forever arguing with people, and would constantly have to back up my reasons for following the Blues. Yet I went more games than the whole class put together!!!

To be honest, its quite embarrasing the fact that I go to every home and away game, and most lads in your year only ever been to Burnden twice ever, and with it bieng in the same fooking postcode as their house !!!

I have found that the best and most loyal Bolton fans are not from Bolton !

I have been told so many times, that they wised I was a Bolton fan, so they could go the match with me, as they know I would always be up for games !!!

I even used ot go to Bolton games at school with my older sister (my dad used to treat her to Bolton games, she has a different mum)....and even then, I went more Bolton games than most people at school !!!

Untill you go an ask all the people on here were they are from, you should just chill with crap like that.

Half this site are not even from Bolton.....how is that any different.

What the key is, if you actually go and support your team,

This Everton fan is a better fan than many on here, as he goes to support his team, thats it, end of story, HE SUPPORTS HIS TEAM !

Have you finished beating the floor and putting your fingers down your throat?

If I move does it count?

I guess so

Maybe you become a better supporter the farther away you are, so Hawaii Whites would be the best?

That said, if you were born in Bolton, maybe that's it, you are doomed to being #shitefan

Such a warm welcome :D

He fucking asked for it.

Regardless of what he's says, he only came here to express his disgust at us not believing the whitewash going on.

He's expressed his disgust, now he can leave and if Pablo wants to go with him, that's fine too.

Time to close ranks.

Bad morning Traf?

Not at all, mate.

This guy's just lying through his teeth.

He's supports Liverpool's shadow and lives in Bolton, he has never signed up to or posted on here until after this report was released, yet insists he didn't come here because of it.

He fucking asked for it.

Regardless of what he's says, he only came here to express his disgust at us not believing the whitewash going on.

He's expressed his disgust, now he can leave and if Pablo wants to go with him, that's fine too.

Time to close ranks.

Traf i don't mind the grief i get to be fair i was expecting it. But you are wrong mate i came on the forum as i do have a interest in bolton and want them to do well. Was looking at the threads and gave my opinion. Whats wrong with that??? I agree its not the one shared with the majority on here but its my opinion. I did think its was disgusting some of the comments and i stand by that. But i have not insulted anyone, used bad language just gave a opinion, and i will continue to do so.

I smell a wind-up.

You seem to happy clappy and calm, are you a God botherer?

To be honest lads i just wanted a bolton forum where i could talk bolton, if its foul mouthed insults you want me to out delivering i could however not sure what that would achieve. Really not sure what the issue is here, other than i support everton. Is there a rule where you don't want other supporters on your forum? if so i will leave. No problem. however that would be a shame as despite the hostile welcome its seems a top forum. Simple