Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tabs And Phones

stevieb

Now, I'm not one for getting giddy over phones. I'm generally not arsed as long as they can do what I want them to do...

... but I got a new HTC One at the weekend. It's fucking ace!

That is all.

Good phone, like mine a lot, miles betterer than iPhone and freedom to do what you want rather than what apple allow you to do

• Moderators

Good phone, like mine a lot, miles betterer than iPhone and freedom to do what you want rather than what apple allow you to do

unless what you want is to put it in your fcuking pocket :)

It's taking some getting use to put I like it

Ended up with loads of old cobtacts, forgot my old phones syncd with my Gmail account

Time to send some bogus texts :)

You sussed out the one finger drag-down is different to the two finger drag-down?  That was a new one on me.

I have a Note 3, once you supersize you don't want to go back.  The bigger the better.  Fnarrr.

I've heard a few folk say that. I've got a mate with a Note 3 and he loves it, a bit too big for my needs though.

I'm due an upgrade on June 10th, I'll either get the Galaxy S5 or the HTC One M8, both look like excellent devices.

I've heard a few folk say that. I've got a mate with a Note 3 and he loves it, a bit too big for my needs though.

I'm due an upgrade on June 10th, I'll either get the Galaxy S5 or the HTC One M8, both look like excellent devices.

It is big, but it still fits in my pocket okay, and its actually lighter than other phones ive had, like that HTC evo. Great screen,camera, battery life etc.

Great phone for the £200 I paid for it a couple of years ago.

Us self-employed folk have to buy our own phones etc, so I'm being tight.

In about 2 months time, HTC will release the next model of the M8, so I'll get one of the current ones as the price drops.

I'd have an iPhone if the screen was bigger.

Great phone for the £200 I paid for it a couple of years ago.

Us self-employed folk have to buy our own phones etc, so I'm being tight.

In about 2 months time, HTC will release the next model of the M8, so I'll get one of the current ones as the price drops.

I'd have an iPhone if the screen was bigger.

The screen size and battery life on the M8 would be perfect for your job whilst on the move mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...