Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Apple Wankers

jazza

• Members

Anyone had any of the Sony Experia range? Any good?

As long as it can make phone calls, send texts, work as a sat-nav, do twitter and surf tinternet when I'm on the bog, that's literally all I need a phone to do.

Edit: balls, this should probably be in the androd thread.

Edited by DazBob

• 3 weeks later...

I sat next to a fat cunt on the train on Saturday and after 45 minutes politely told him if he banged me once more whilst playing some fuckin stupid game on his iPad which was some man running found a mountain and jumping onto rope swings which was controlled by him tilting the iPad furiously I would ram it where his boyfriend would find it...

Not really suitable for a 3 year old, just thought I'd share that with you iPad wankers

Have a nice day

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What's the best way to get an iphone 5 locked to EE/Orange available to giff gaff please

(not an i-phone wanker yet but thinking about becoming one)

I agree with CWP.

If it was your phone out of contract you could ring the network and they will unlock it for you via a posh text message that does somethin' to it's gubbins.

Seeing you got it from th'eBay, your nackered, take it a local / market phone shop, and they'll suss it.

Source: Long time apple wanker

Cheaper than apple. I bought a refurb Mini for £229, my refurbed iPod is still going 5 years later, good as new.

Nowt wrong with a bitta refurb ... Usually in good nicker. They age quite well apple wanker products ;)

• 1 month later...