Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazza

anewman

Jazza seems well up for it.

The fact that he seems to spend most if his time south of the border is odd though if it's so great up there.

To be fair to him, he's a free spirit and wanders where ever his will directs him. I suppose that's one of the reasons he lives in a caravan, so he can upsticks and move where ever he likes.

I sometimes envy Jazza's lifestyle

To be fair to him, he's a free spirit and wanders where ever his will directs him. I suppose that's one of the reasons he lives in a caravan, so he can upsticks and move where ever he likes.

Not his cider drinking though.

Not the drinking bit of it, I would be dead if I drank that amount.

I mean the way that on a whim he can just decide to go to Charlton v Bolton and travel all the way down from Scotchland at very short notice and then spend a few days kicking around in that there London. He's a free spirit. I'd like to say that I can do things on a whim, but in reality I can't........or at least not more than once every couple of month, otherwise I'd get my balls chopped off!

I mean the way that on a whim he can just decide to go to Charlton v Bolton and travel all the way down from Scotchland at very short notice and then spend a few days kicking around in that there London. He's a free spirit. I'd like to say that I can do things on a whim, but in reality I can't........or at least not more than once every couple of month, otherwise I'd get my balls chopped off!

Absolutely it has it's merits and I admire his drinking capacity also just wouldn't fancy cider all day as my choice of poison, which is odd as for a spell it's all I'd drink.

Absolutely it has it's merits and I admire his drinking capacity also just wouldn't fancy cider all day as my choice of poison, which is odd as for a spell it's all I'd drink.

... in a glass, with ice ... in your pink shirt?

Good man.

I never quite got how all of a sudden putting ice in a glass first made a pikey's drink fashionable.

Great marketing I suppose.

Some things don't sit right with me and a strawberry flavoured alcoholic drink aimed at men is one of these.

3 things....

1.. I do like an odd strong cider but am not gay or a carrot cruncher so don't drink it all the time

2... Although I've had a bit of a relapse since splitting up with girlfriend (not waddyesque though) I've calmed down a lot

3 & most important... I don't' live in a fuckin caravan

Jazza seems well up for it.

The fact that he seems to spend most if his time south of the border is odd though if it's so great up there.

I am well up for it

Why do you think I got divorced?

see above

ex just about did chop them off