Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Scotch

EyesRight

Again we take your capital without a show from you whether you say you care or not

I'm not talking about fighting or gesturing... I'm talking about tens of thousands of real fans out to show support for our nation

The only people you're likely to encounter in Trafalgar Square are tourists who've come to gawk at men in skirts. Most England fans will be traveling from outside the capital and going direct to Wembley i would have thought.

Edited by COYW

I find it all cute.

It's like when a young girl fancies a boy at school,so she kicks him and calls him names.

They are secretly in awe of our power as the leader of the British isles,they just try and hide it by acting like a spoilt brat.

• Members

I find it all cute.

It's like when a young girl fancies a boy at school,so she kicks him and calls him names.

They are secretly in awe of our power as the leader of the British isles,they just try and hide it by acting like a spoilt brat.

I tend to think of them as the ne'er do well child in a family.  The one who is short tempered, foul mouthed, scruffy looking and most likey has a drug addiction.  Always acting the rebel and saying he hates his parents because they don't understand him ... yet will always come crawling back asking for money.

I tend to think of them as the ne'er do well child in a family. The one who is short tempered, foul mouthed, scruffy looking and most likey has a drug addiction. Always acting the rebel and saying he hates his parents because they don't understand him ... yet will always come crawling back asking for money.

What the fuck you bringing me into it for?

you can shove your "aww bless" comments where the sun doesn't shine

Again we take your capital without a show from you whether you say you care or not

I'm not talking about fighting or gesturing... I'm talking about tens of thousands of real fans out to show support for our nation

We'll be coming down the road!!

We haven't got the best team in the World... but we without doubt, even with my exile have the best fans

Haha

Well done on taking over Trafalgar Square, theres probably less English there than Wigan would take away to Plymouth.

I bet the Yanks are praying you never go over there, you might take over Broadway!!!

Haha

Well done on taking over Trafalgar Square, theres probably less English there than Wigan would take away to Plymouth.

I bet the Yanks are praying you never go over there, you might take over Broadway!!!

Rumours are they are heading to Buckingham palace to try and overthrow the queen again.

• Moderators

you can shove your "aww bless" comments where the sun doesn't shine

yeah, we do that at most international/major tournaments

remember these?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Cup

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_European_Championship

you take similar number to blackpool in the glasgow holidays, it's no big deal

• Members

It's sad really. We laugh and take the piss but they are to be pitied in truth.

They are so beaten down, defeated and under English control that their only release is a day like this.

In general, the English don't give a fuck. We all know we won the war centuries ago.

It is nice and mildly amusing to beat them yet again and send them homeward with their tails between their legs.

I can only see it going one of two ways tonight:

a) England win easily

b ) Scotland drag us down to their level and we end up with a borefest 0-0 or 1-0 either way

Neither of those is going to be much fun to watch. Although the Jocks would take your arm off for a 0-0 if offered it now, I imagine

Edited by Pie Eater

I won't take a 0-0

I also won't accept going through the match without a few bookings at least

In all seriousness I know Scotland won't win... I just want us to play with pride, passion and with fire in their bellies