Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Players Not Wanting To Play....

Henry_VIII

• Moderators

Will that's a given. Do you think he's making it up though?

i dunno

i do know he won't miss a chance for a bit of self publicity

he's been fcking everywhere since it went tits up

If this is true then the players involved should be named, representing your country should be what every footballer aspires to even if its against some shite team like Moldova at home on a weds night.

Its probably Redknapp being true to form and acting like a cunt though making stuff up so he can have a interview on sky sports news through his car window.

representing your country should be what every footballer aspires to even if its against some shite team like Moldova at home on a weds night.

Why's Ben Foster in the squad then?

It's true, it happened so frequently he even got a stock letter mimeographed up...

''DEER SVEN/STEVE/FABIO,

PLEASE EXCUSE .............. FROM GAMES THIS WEEK, HE HAS HAD A BAD TUMMIE AND ALSO MY DOGE ROSIE HAS CHEWED A HOLE IN HIS BOOTS SO HE COULDENT PLAY ANYWAY, THANKYOU VERRY MUCH THATS TRIFFIC HE SHOULD BE BETTER NEXT TIME.

LOVE HARRY.

• Moderators

Sad state of affairs if it's true. Maybe Iam naive but I would have hoped no player would pull out unless injured.

Modern football is getting g more depressing.

aye, heard that the Ghana national team were booting off because they weren't getting wages or something they'd been promised

ok, going back on a promise is one thing, but getting paid to play for the national team?

fuck off

no one should be paid for that privilege, and if they don't like it, they can fuck off

Stevie G has come out and told him to put his money where his saggy chops are

Good move....he names the players & looks a cunt for grassing them up now but saying nothing at the time

or

he doesn't name the players & looks a cunt for not backing up his claim.

Either way, more evidence, if it were needed, that Redknapp is a cunt.

The story he uses though you can see why the player wouldn't want to go to the other side of the world when the missus is due to pop.

You want to be as close as possible in order to keep ready for for the sprog making an appearance.

But you'd think that issue would be raised with the England manager rather than wobbly chops

I'd rather be in Podgorica for a meaningless qualifier against Montenegro to be honest, completely overrated being at the birth, felt like a complete berk and spare wheel - anticlimax of the decade, all that hanging around for an angry-faced thing that favvered a little downy fur covered monkey (the baby wasn't much better either)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.