Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rip Off Watch

Breightmet Boy

• Moderators

Sound.

I printed my last boarding passes out in landscape as I'd been dicking about with printer drivers. I then chucked the bottom part that came out on another page.

At Manchester they then had to write down manually my name, seat etc. for headcount purposes. Fuck knows how they'll handle it when we all have apps!

I used to fly with Ryanair at least twice a week when I was an international diamond smuggler working for a company set of fucking crooks in Ireland and rarely had any issues, other than often taking longer to get from the airport to Ballsbridge than it did to fly from Manchester or Liverpool to Dublin.

so, are we saying when you press 'make purchase' for the last time, the amount increases before you get your bill?

if you cant read properly, you really shouldn't be allowed out of the country

only used ryan air a couple of times and got exactly what i expected

cheapish and didn't crash - works for me

Yes it increases if you want to guarantee that you sit next to the person you want to; last time that was precisely at online check in

And as I said earlier they have a lighter baggage allowance than their competitors so it's not a like for like product

CUNTS

Booked a load of flights to Krakow for October and realised a few weeks later I'd spelt 1 blokes surname wrong somehow.

Feared the worst expecting an extortionate fee from Ryanair to correct it, but 1 quick phone call and they corrected it free of charge and emailed me a new reservation.

No complaints from me, never had a problem with Ryanair, get what you pay for IMO