Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

What would it actually take for some people to finally admit that the guy is a cock who's somehow wormed his way into the most powerful office on the planet?

It's ok to change your mind. Nobody is going to think any less of you. The opposite in fact.

We're going to look back at this moment in history with a sense of shame. Fuck me - you think his tweet was bad - watch the interview. He hasn't even got the balls to name the people he's talking about - just does his usually wormy, weedy, shambolic mess of an answer.

Fuck me - we might have had some incompetents running our place for the past decade - but at least they weren't outright cunts.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Can't read the inane witterings of the Contrarian and Captain Hysterical but hopefully they bet on me.

They're in the US for economic reasons because their homelands are basket cases. Suggesting they go and assist in improving them is not the crime of the century but the outraged wankers will allege that it is.

Maybe think about it like this

Your kids voice some concern as to something going on in Australia, and they're told to fuck off back to England

How should they react?

12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

What would it actually take for some people to finally admit that the guy is a cock who's somehow wormed his way into the most powerful office on the planet?

It's ok to change your mind. Nobody is going to think any less of you. The opposite in fact.

We're going to look back at this moment in history with a sense of shame. Fuck me - you think his tweet was bad - watch the interview. He hasn't even got the balls to name the people he's talking about - just does his usually wormy, weedy, shambolic mess of an answer.

Fuck me - we might have had some incompetents running our place for the past decade - but at least they weren't outright cunts.

Aye he is an absolute moron, spreading his racist, sexist and divisive message and not being called out by his own party for fear of the consequences . An appalling failure of democracy. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Sweep said:

I agree with Bolty that there is a lot of "Anti Trump" with everything he does, although in fairness Bolty, this time he has overstepped the mark somewhat, basically telling American born black people to "get back to where they came from"   -  although as I've said previously, he won't be arsed one way or the other, he simply doesn't care if he causes a shit storm. It's up to the American people to decide if they want to keep him in his job or not next time around, it'll be interesting to see if he reigns it in a bit when it comes closer to getting on the campaign trail, or if hell ramp it up and try and b e even more divisive. 

I can't help but think he's a deeply unpleasant person, do I think he's actually a racist?.....probably, am I arsed...... not in the slightest, let him crack on, it's makes for a bit of entertainment

Agree. He's playing to his base - 30% of the nation?

Yep, he can be unpleasant - I know many big business people personally and some of them are belligerent and egotistical just like Trump.

In some situations, these 'qualities' can get things driven forward. Other times can piss others off and have the opposite effect to those hoped for.

Can't say I was (or even am) a big fan of his but the opponents and anti's piss me off far more so, just for the fucking hell of it, it's Go The Don for me.

• Members
6 hours ago, Winchester White said:

What did she say? I don't get antisemitism, especially in the UK as they represent a very low number of our population. However, I do not agree with some that say that to disagree with Israel's policy in regards to their borders, settlements and treatment of Palestinians is antisemitic, I believe it is not.

You did watch the Panorama programme? The Labour Party is exposed as riven with racism when it come to Jewish folk. The corrupt interference being run by people like Jenny Formby with regard to anti-semitism in their party is scandalous and Corbyn can lie through his teeth all he wants - he is complicit. We all know where he stands in reality.

Of course the screechers on here won't want this to become a major discussion because it suits their own agenda for it not to be. Easier to take pot shots at someone like Trump or Boris for the same reasons.

• Members
6 hours ago, royal white said:

Have I read that right? People who support Him are racist? 

That dick thinks that word still has some gravitas. It doesn't because it has been over used by idiots like him who think of it as a tool to shut down discussion.

• Members
10 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Maybe think about it like this

Your kids voice some concern as to something going on in Australia, and they're told to fuck off back to England

How should they react?

Like I do. Laugh my bollocks off and remind them that they came and found me and wanted me here because they were weak in my particular field of expertise.

Fucking off back to England would be no great burden and have plenty of upside. Fucking off back to a corrupt, dusty, pirate and terrorist ridden shit hole (held back by Islam from developing) like Somalia is a completely different consideration.

I certainly wouldn't be bleating and feigning outrage because, as we all really know deep down, they are not truly offended but merely trying to make political capital out of it in the hope that, in the long run, it assists the left wing of US politics to regain power and allow multi-millionaire hypocritical scumbags like Pelosi and Schumer to call the shots on behalf of their celebrity and metropolitan elite friends.

Edited by bolty58

• Moderators
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Like I do. Laugh my bollocks off and remind them that they came and found me and wanted me here because they were weak in my particular field of expertise.

Fucking off back to England would be no great burden and have plenty of upside. Fucking off back to a corrupt, dusty, pirate and terrorist ridden shit hole (held back by Islam from developing) like Somalia is a completely different consideration.

I certainly wouldn't be bleating and feigning outrage because, as we all really know deep down, they are not truly offended but merely trying to make political capital out of it in the hope that in the long run it assists the left wing of US politics to regain power and allow  multi millionaire hypocritical scumbags like Pelosi and Schumer call the shots on behalf on their celebrity and metropolitan elite friends.

Not you, your kids, the ones who've lived there most if not all their lives

3 of them were born in the states, they may never have stepped foot in their parents or grandparents country

But because they aren't white and/or have foreign sounding names, Trump's default stance is "if you don't like it go back to where you came from" (which is New York, Michigan and Ohio - one of their families has been there longer than trump's)

As an immigrant yourself, can you not see that he's being a massive cunt on this one?

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Not you, your kids, the ones who've lived there most if not all their lives

3 of them were born in the states, they may never have stepped foot in their parents or grandparents country

But because they aren't white and/or have foreign sounding names, Trump's default stance is "if you don't like it go back to where you came from" (which is New York, Michigan and Ohio - one of their families has been there longer than trump's)

As an immigrant yourself, can you not see that he's being a massive cunt on this one?

Popcorn gif, please

Truth is, Trump was always going to overstep the mark and it was always going to be his racism that did it.

We joke that he has the nuclear keys but that's not likely to be an issue. His deep hatred for non-white people is disturbing, especially given his job.

Edited by Spider

• Members
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Not you, your kids, the ones who've lived there most if not all their lives Like I said 'Like I do'. Do I need to spell it out more fully? "Kids, if anyone says that to you, answer like I do"

As an immigrant yourself, can you not see that he's being a massive cunt on this one? I don't consider myself an immigrant. Merely moving around the empire bringing harmony were there is discord; solving problems of helical advance ratio/spiral bevel noise generation/bearing roller slip under transient loads and spreading the gospel of Bolton Wanderers.

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Popcorn gif, please

Truth is, Trump was always going to overstep the mark and it was always going to be his racism that did it.

We joke that he has the nuclear keys but that's not likely to be an issue. His deep hatred for non-white people is disturbing, especially given his job.

I really do not see that? From my recollections of his campaign, there were plenty of 'non-white' faces in the crowds and up on the stage with him. Deep hatred? Come on - anti Trump hysteria of the highest level.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

not sure why that quote is appearing blank, but anyway, I applaud that you have taught your kids to respond to ignorant locals by illustrating the positive impact immigration can have on a country, in this case, providing much needed labour to help the country progress and thrive 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

That dick thinks that word still has some gravitas. It doesn't because it has been over used by idiots like him who think of it as a tool to shut down discussion.

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7231831/amp/Audience-members-walk-maths-talk-TVs-Johnny-Ball-gives-views-violent-Islam.html#

Nails head.

Johnny ball has just been on morning TV defending himself because some easily offended unwashed types were offended by what he said at a festival of ideas.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7231831/amp/Audience-members-walk-maths-talk-TVs-Johnny-Ball-gives-views-violent-Islam.html#

Nails head.

Johnny ball has just been on morning TV defending himself because some easily offended unwashed types were offended by what he said at a festival of ideas.

'Have to break my no-social-media-on-Monday rule to talk about the s***show that was Johnny Ball at St George's Bristol,' she said. 'Everything was going fine until he denied climate change and made Islamaphobic comments! We walked out. Disgusting!

there's a time and a place for shit like that, she could've just waited till Tuesday

49 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I really do not see that? From my recollections of his campaign, there were plenty of 'non-white' faces in the crowds and up on the stage with him. Deep hatred? Come on - anti Trump hysteria of the highest level.

Perhaps they're too thick to realise he doesn't like them?

3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I see the Trump apologists are out in force this morning

Worth reminding ourselves of the definition of racism  

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Still trying to work out how racists love him? That’s utter shite as I’m sure you’re probably aware.

also this “if you support Trump you’re a racist” Bollocks. Do you agree with that? 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Still trying to work out how racists love him? That’s utter shite as I’m sure you’re probably aware.

also this “if you support Trump you’re a racist” Bollocks. Do you agree with that? 

No - but if you support Trump you have to be willing to turn a blind eye to him being a racist.

• Members
19 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Perhaps they're too thick to realise he doesn't like them?

Outrageous!!!! You are saying that non-white people lack intelligence????

I await the full force of the self righteous crowd on here being brought to bear against you.

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

No - but if you support Trump you have to be willing to turn a blind eye to him being a racist.

There is a guilty by association angle which this article addresses and the fact that so few Republicans have been openly criticising him makes them complicit in my view

https://newrepublic.com/article/154481/trump-racist-tweet-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ilhan-omar

2 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

There is a guilty by association angle which this article addresses and the fact that so few Republicans have been openly criticising him makes them complicit in my view

https://newrepublic.com/article/154481/trump-racist-tweet-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ilhan-omar

What about your comment all racists love him? Was that just bait?