Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
7 hours ago, Sweep said:

You should have a £20 bet on who will defend him 😁

Can't read the inane witterings of the Contrarian and Captain Hysterical but hopefully they bet on me.

They're in the US for economic reasons because their homelands are basket cases. Suggesting they go and assist in improving them is not the crime of the century but the outraged wankers will allege that it is.

I don’t tend to post much anymore on these topics as it’s a waste of time really.

But, I’ll make an exception for the post above.

Only Ilhan Omar was not born in the states and she became a citizen at 12 after spending time in a refugee camp.

This isn’t ‘virtue signalling’ or the screeching of the ‘far left’ This is moderate people pointing out this was an incredible response from any politician, let alone the president, just to play to his supporters, it creates division and I’m sorry is totally indefensible.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Can't read the inane witterings of the Contrarian and Captain Hysterical but hopefully they bet on me.

They're in the US for economic reasons because their homelands are basket cases. Suggesting they go and assist in improving them is not the crime of the century but the outraged wankers will allege that it is.

C'mon

Have a read of the tweets.

I can get on board with him not being a diplomat and speaking his mind (even though he changes it daily), I can put up with him treating the presidency as a platform for his businesses, but no-one with a scrap of humanity can defend this. It's racism at its most basic and ugly.

• Members
27 minutes ago, Spider said:

C'mon

Have a read of the tweets.

I can get on board with him not being a diplomat and speaking his mind (even though he changes it daily), I can put up with him treating the presidency as a platform for his businesses, but no-one with a scrap of humanity can defend this. It's racism at its most basic and ugly.

Can't be arsed arguing the toss with either of you two.

Clear to me that whatever he does/says, hysterical screechers (which you two may well not be) are constantly on his case so I have reached a kind of "boy who cried wolf" state where it's just 'ho-hum, more anti-Trumpism. Yawn".

I have a hunch he'll get four more years so I'd decided some time back that being pachydermatous is the way to go and just throw the odd grenade to give the screechers some succour.

Never looked forward to a US election before but the next should be very entertaining one way or another.

Edited by bolty58

I agree with Bolty that there is a lot of "Anti Trump" with everything he does, although in fairness Bolty, this time he has overstepped the mark somewhat, basically telling American born black people to "get back to where they came from"   -  although as I've said previously, he won't be arsed one way or the other, he simply doesn't care if he causes a shit storm. It's up to the American people to decide if they want to keep him in his job or not next time around, it'll be interesting to see if he reigns it in a bit when it comes closer to getting on the campaign trail, or if hell ramp it up and try and b e even more divisive. 

I can't help but think he's a deeply unpleasant person, do I think he's actually a racist?.....probably, am I arsed...... not in the slightest, let him crack on, it's makes for a bit of entertainment

Trump is a racist. People who support him are racist. People who try to pretend that not being racist is "extremist" are also racist.

Its time we faced facts, there are a lot of racist people in society generally.  We've tried the softly softly approach - but these people persist. And have done for decades. Perhaps its time to actually straight out just stop tolerating them? Their views are abhorrent and have no place in society anymore. 

11 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Trump is a racist. People who support him are racist. People who try to pretend that not being racist is "extremist" are also racist.

Its time we faced facts, there are a lot of racist people in society generally.  We've tried the softly softly approach - but these people persist. And have done for decades. Perhaps its time to actually straight out just stop tolerating them? Their views are abhorrent and have no place in society anymore. 

Anybody saying this sort of stuff would be sacked or even prosecuted but the racist president gets away with it and his apologists still follow him like sheep 

Bolty aint racist. He likes reggae. Or summat

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Can't be arsed arguing the toss with either of you two.

Clear to me that whatever he does/says, hysterical screechers (which you two may well not be) are constantly on his case so I have reached a kind of "boy who cried wolf" state where it's just 'ho-hum, more anti-Trumpism. Yawn".

I have a hunch he'll get four more years so I'd decided some time back that being pachydermatous is the way to go and just throw the odd grenade to give the screechers some succour.

Never looked forward to a US election before but the next should be very entertaining one way or another.

Bollocks.

You're as thin skinned as he is.

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

I agree with Bolty that there is a lot of "Anti Trump" with everything he does, although in fairness Bolty, this time he has overstepped the mark somewhat, basically telling American born black people to "get back to where they came from"   -  although as I've said previously, he won't be arsed one way or the other, he simply doesn't care if he causes a shit storm. It's up to the American people to decide if they want to keep him in his job or not next time around, it'll be interesting to see if he reigns it in a bit when it comes closer to getting on the campaign trail, or if hell ramp it up and try and b e even more divisive. 

I can't help but think he's a deeply unpleasant person, do I think he's actually a racist?.....probably, am I arsed...... not in the slightest, let him crack on, it's makes for a bit of entertainment

Racism doesn't make for a bit of entertainment

• Moderators

thing is, for every liberal/non-republican he enrages and mobilises to vote, he probably gains a repulican/nationlist vote - got to wonder whether these rants of his will do him any damage in terms of elections

if he goes up against Kamala Harris for presidency, he's up against a "woman of colour" and it'll probably come down to a popularity contest as opposed to anything to do with politics

was hoping Oprah Winfrey was going to chuck her hat in the ring as I reckon she'd have been popular enough to swing it

23 minutes ago, Sweep said:

bit harsh...

A tongue in cheek reference to one of his posts to me just before he had a hissy fit and put me on ignore. I’m probably the only one who remembered it, mind.

On 19/10/2017 at 09:08, bolty58 said:

Laugh on this sunshine. Australia is a very multicultural place. My next door neighbour Trung is from Vietnam and the bloke opposite is from Trinidad. Some of our best friends here from down the street are Sri Lankan (the male being a dentist who works at the same practice as my missus). From time to time we babysit their 3 small sons for them to allow them a night out. Along with the Aussies next door and the Fijian Indians on the other side of them, we all get together every Christmas Eve at one of the homes and have bit of a piss up and a typical Aussie barbecue.

Fuck knows why I am explaining to someone like you. You'll be the next fucker on ignore if you want to start firing out the contemporary labels designed to shut down discussion.

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

thing is, for every liberal/non-republican he enrages and mobilises to vote, he probably gains a repulican/nationlist vote - got to wonder whether these rants of his will do him any damage in terms of elections

if he goes up against Kamala Harris for presidency, he's up against a "woman of colour" and it'll probably come down to a popularity contest as opposed to anything to do with politics

was hoping Oprah Winfrey was going to chuck her hat in the ring as I reckon she'd have been popular enough to swing it

Harris is going to be a formidable opponent if she gets the ticket. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Harris is going to be a formidable opponent if she gets the ticket. 

no doubt, not trying to suggest otherwise, am just thinking that a considerable amount of people won't vote for Trump because he's Trump, and a load will, because he's Tump - all hoping just to be on the winning side

48 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Racism doesn't make for a bit of entertainment

I'm not on about that bit, I agree, it's abhorrent in this day and age. It's all the other ridiculous things he does that seem to amuse me.... That and people blindly sticking up for him, even when he's clearly in the wrong

edit: changed a couple of autocorrect spelling errors 

Edited by Sweep

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm not in about that bit, I agree, it's abhorrent in this day and age. It's all the other ridiculous things he does that seem to abuse me.... That and people blindly sticking up for him, even when he's clearly in the wrong

Agreed, i was hoping you were going to clarify it that way. 

2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

no doubt, not trying to suggest otherwise, am just thinking that a considerable amount of people won't vote for Trump because he's Trump, and a load will, because he's Tump - all hoping just to be on the winning side

His approval ratings are stuck at around 43% and he had the worst ratings at the mid term of any President in modern US history at 40%. Events like this will only harden the opposition

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-trump-trails-biden-badly-in-new-polling-63862341766

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Hunt might

The other twat? I'm not so sure.

If hunt does, Trump will just call him x,y or z. He's not arsed.

Boris is going to have to deal with them and pick up the pieces if/when he gets the gig.

On that basis, it's perhaps best he ducks and dives a bit.

Won't need to for long, as I reckon trump is going too far, and won't succeed at re-election.

Interesting report earlier, where chap in Washington was saying how quiet republicans were after the latest Twitter comments.

If he carries on, I can see more deserting him for fear of having a career tarnished by association.

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If hunt does, Trump will just call him x,y or z. He's not arsed.

Boris is going to have to deal with them and pick up the pieces if/when he gets the gig.

On that basis, it's perhaps best he ducks and dives a bit.

Won't need to for long, as I reckon trump is going too far, and won't succeed at re-election.

Interesting report earlier, where chap in Washington was saying how quiet republicans were after the latest Twitter comments.

If he carries on, I can see more deserting him for fear of having a career tarnished by association.

They'll be a pair together as Johnson has form with his 'letterbox', 'piccaninnies' and 'watermelon smiles' references. At least Johnson had the humility to apologise for the offence they caused

11 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I don’t tend to post much anymore on these topics as it’s a waste of time really.

But, I’ll make an exception for the post above.

Only Ilhan Omar was not born in the states and she became a citizen at 12 after spending time in a refugee camp.

This isn’t ‘virtue signalling’ or the screeching of the ‘far left’ This is moderate people pointing out this was an incredible response from any politician, let alone the president, just to play to his supporters, it creates division and I’m sorry is totally indefensible.

I’ll second that, his remarks are totally indefensible.

Interesting you mention Ilhan Omar,  she had to apologise for anti Semitic remarks didn’t she ?

What are folks thoughts about her for those remarks ?

In case people missed it, I’ve agreed Trump’s remarks are totally indefensible, will his apology count like hers did ?

Purely for balance...