Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

And the shit keeps flowing 💩

Don't worry mate - I can handle the criticism. None of my beliefs are set in stone, so unlike yourself I'm happy to have my mind changed if the evidence is there. 

Congratulations on your walk. I haven't left the house in weeks. Too many transgender rapists controlling the streets up here, it's terrifying. The SNP need to get their act together. 

Congratulations too on your adaptability, you've seen the light with the SNP, that's a good sign, next step is the BLM farce, then you're on your way to recovery 👏 👏 👏

If you had been here long instead of being a JockCL 😉, you'd have known I was a Labour voter until Conman got in. I smelt the rat and left.

So despite your patronising condescending manner, my mind is open to change.......you just don't be giving change to a guy in the bogs who is ginger, 6 foot 6, wearing heels, lipstick, pencil skirt and stockings...................and answers to the name ofSpider 🙂 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Do us a favour pal, dig us that video out please from your way where it is subtitled. Is the main character called Rico or something like that ?

Why are you calling me " Pal " when I worked with you ? You do realize this is a piss taking forum.

12 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Why are you calling me " Pal " when I worked with you ? You do realize this is a piss taking forum.

I shall edit my post, you inbred Tattoo lookalike 😃 

PM us that video of Rico and Co before I smash your remaining Wigan teeth in.....thanks matey 👍 😀 😘 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

😄 🤣 have you been drinking pal ?

I'm being serious re the video from Granada, a mate in Bury wants to see it.

I'll dig it out, the lad was called Rico Cassilli who featured in the programme in 75 was actually from Italian stock, I think his dad was captured and made to work down the pit.☺️

Just now, leigh white said:

I'll dig it out, the lad was called Rico Cassilli who featured in the programme in 75 was actually from Italian stock, I think his dad was captured and made to work down the pit.☺️

Nice one Pieman, thanks.

For a minute I thought you'd gone all soft and was joining the lefty expat club 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Nice one Pieman, thanks.

For a minute I thought you'd gone all soft and was joining the lefty expat club 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

This is pretty hard searching for this on Youtube, I can get some daft folk outside Bolton Town Hall talking bollocks about Bruce Rioch fucking off to Arsenal if you want to watch that.

Just now, leigh white said:

This is pretty hard searching for this on Youtube, I can get some daft folk outside Bolton Town Hall talking bollocks about Bruce Rioch fucking off to Arsenal if you want to watch that.

😄 🤣,  no thanks Mick, heard enough bollocks off that other plastic one north of the border for one day 😉 

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fuck all hi tech in your town matey other than them Bobby Dazzlers on your size 4 feet.😄 

Proper tempted for a ride up to Morecambe on the train this Saturday, I went Barrow last week to get rid of my stir crazy cabin fever.

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, leigh white said:

" Teck your hook you mithering bastard "😃

It’s a great phrase but I think I recall it being sling your hook which is almost certainly a nautical term.

44 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fuck me, of all the places I have been to, Barrow and Scunthorpe have got to be the worst.

Wizzing up the West Coast at 100 MPH with tunes blasting in your ears and supping ale and seeing some of the finest scenery in England is good enough for me.