Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Dead pool 2020

MickyD

14 hours ago, kent_white said:

Eric Morillo was one of my favourite DJ's at Sankeys back in the day. 

Realise he had a sexual assault claim hanging over him but this is unbelievable!

Seen him myself and enjoyed his sets. still can't get over the fact every DJ is praising him. You can't top yourself pre courtcase for sexual battery and be celebrated. 

People want us to support all kinds of causes and then ignore this. messed up in my opinion. i am meaning celebrities here. 

3 hours ago, Big E said:

Seen him myself and enjoyed his sets. still can't get over the fact every DJ is praising him. You can't top yourself pre courtcase for sexual battery and be celebrated. 

People want us to support all kinds of causes and then ignore this. messed up in my opinion. i am meaning celebrities here. 

Aye. The Mrs was saying there's rumours his house parties back at his mansion might not have been asking the young ladies for ID... If you know what I mean 

• Members
18 hours ago, kent_white said:

Eric Morillo was one of my favourite DJ's at Sankeys back in the day. 

Realise he had a sexual assault claim hanging over him but this is unbelievable!

Had some eye opening nights in there 

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Had some eye opening nights in there 

Great place, only went once after they did it up though, ruined it. 

I'll never forget seeing Lee Scratch Perry there and him coming walking out through the crowd with about 50 lit joss sticks in each hand. Nearly choked out every fucker in the place. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, boogs said:

I'll never forget seeing Lee Scratch Perry there and him coming walking out through the crowd with about 50 lit joss sticks in each hand. Nearly choked out every fucker in the place. 

Took a dodgy e in there and threw up in the bogs. Felt amazing after it 

Edited by Rudy

10 minutes ago, boogs said:

Yep. After refurb was toss. 

I saw groove armada there I think. 

After refurb went a few times but was full of posers 

I can remember being in the courtyard having a cig, my best mate's girlfriend dragged her fella over. "Look after him", his eyes rolled back in his sweaty head. "He thinks he's at his mum's house".  Haha. Off his tits.

Monroes in Great Harwood and Legends in Warrington were great clubs in the early 90s. Sankeys Soap best in mid 90s. Cream was decent early on too. Last time I went to a nightclub I fell asleep and was home before midnight. Old age.

Edited by peelyfeet

Monroes...loved it. Showed my Mrs some videos on YouTube. "What the fuck is this place". What? It opened at midnight til 8am,had no alcohol license and was frequented by gypsies.... What's wrong with that. The UFC champion of the world was a DJ sniffing lines off his records when I used to go. 

Maximes / Wigan Pier ... As a teen.. Ace 

Sankeys and warehouse project whilst it was at Boddingtons ace... 

Owt past that. I was on my out!