Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

11 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

He'd still be in the White House if it wasn't for his chronic mismanagement of the pandemic imo

Less than 23,000 voters switching from Dem to Rep in Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin would have seen the EC tied at 269 each, with Trump remaining in power.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, encouraged by democrats 

Oh, ok.

Chuck it on the BLM thread.

This is about Trump and his supporters being encouraged to ransack the seat of government.

Multitask, there's a good lad.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Oh, ok.

Chuck it on the BLM thread.

This is about Trump and his supporters being encouraged to ransack the seat of government.

Multitask, there's a good lad.

Your operator asked me to provide proof, which I did. Best edit your boom bit hadn't you ? There's a good lad.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Your operator asked me to provide proof, which I did. Best edit your boom bit hadn't you ? There's a good lad.

I don't really "do" BLM. Find the whole thing very dull to be honest.

I speak for myself, London can look after his own corner.

I fully expect people who would lean towards the Trump/GOP way of thinking to be upset today. It's been weeks and weeks of humiliation. These are people who rarely take defeat well, maybe because it's common for them.

Personally, I'm delighted to see the big, turmeric skinned sausagey lump of hate disappear out of the most powerful office on earth. The fact he has taken it so badly simply adds a big fuck off cherry to the top of a beautiful cake. The most beautiful cake in the world.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

I don't really "do" BLM. Find the whole thing very dull to be honest.

I speak for myself, London can look after his own corner.

I fully expect people who would lean towards the Trump/GOP way of thinking to be upset today. It's been weeks and weeks of humiliation. These are people who rarely take defeat well, maybe because it's common for them.

Personally, I'm delighted to see the big, turmeric skinned sausagey lump of hate disappear out of the most powerful office on earth. The fact he has taken it so badly simply adds a big fuck off cherry to the top of a beautiful cake. The most beautiful cake in the world.

So much hate on both sides, especially in The States, very sad sign of the times fella.

Some folk choose not to see that though and just blame one side. Let's hope the new President can heal the wounds and unite the division.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So much hate on both sides, especially in The States, very sad sign of the times fella.

Some folk choose not to see that though and just blame one side. Let's hope the new President can heal the wounds and unite the division.

He'll try but fail, is my prediction.

It'll take longer than 4 years, and he might struggle to last that long.

• Site Supporter

It was probably wishful thinking to hope that we'd see the pilot of Air Force One kicking Trump down the stairs as he got off for the last time. Suitcases being lobbed onto the tarmac out of the rear door.

I bet Eric and Donald Jr have spent all of yesterday snorting bing off the desk in the oval Office and wanking into the drawers all around the White house.