Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

Kamala is as popular as a fart in a lift - even with democrats, but she's not a communist or even that left leaning. Poeple think she's just not up to the job and if Biden dies in office people don't want to be left with her.

Yes, he's old but actually he's having a pretty good run in office - in terms of legislation passed, cross party co-operation. He's a very capbable (and has surrounded himself with other capable) politican. 

But you can expect the Republican's to keep showing that God Save The Queen pronouncement on a loop during the election.

Anyway, it appears some on here have a bit of a shocker again this weekend. I guess when the edifice comes apart it's damaging for those with the more fragile of ego. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Not watched it but I can safely arrive at the conclusion that Biden can't do very much. A fucking embarrassment.

It’s a video of trump struggling to talk and walk.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

“Meanwhile in America” here’s a link to old videos of trump 😂 

On the ball you lad 👍

Is Trump not in America?

Is he not attempting to run for President again?

Id say that makes him very much on topic.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Is Trump not in America?

Is he not attempting to run for President again?

Id say that makes him very much on topic.

The other week he was totally irrelevant now it’s back to years old videos. You seem concerned about Trumps geography from years ago but nothing about Bidens recent geography mishaps in the “meanwhile in America” thread. 

It’s a weird obsession you have. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

The other week he was totally irrelevant now it’s back to years old videos. You seem concerned about Trumps geography from years ago but nothing about Bidens recent geography mishaps in the “meanwhile in America” thread. 

It’s a weird obsession you have. 

Biden seems to be doing just fine. Unless I’ve missed all his court appearances ☺️

Trump is still a part of the playbook though so is fair game. Even though he lost, which I know still stings a few.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Biden seems to be doing just fine. Unless I’ve missed all his court appearances ☺️

Trump is still a part of the playbook though so is fair game. Even though he lost, which I know still stings a few.

Yes his geography is on point 🥴

meanwhile in America 

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/biden-stumbles-over-geography-for-second-time-in-a-week/amp/

You can't even discuss Trump now on an American political thread. If you do you just have a weird obsession with the guy.🤣 Let's all talk about Biden's faults because he's power and nobody else is relevant. 

Where do people get this shite from??? Some serious straw clutching going on. 

Biden clearly brings more stability to the political landscape in America. With the climate charts the way they are right now it's also obvious he's a better fit. Even if he is a wobbly old bastard. 

Edited by London Wanderer

Just now, London Wanderer said:

You can't even discuss Trump now on an American political thread. If you do your just have a weird obsession with the guy.🤣 Let's all talk about Biden's faults because he's power and nobody else is relevant. 

Where do people get this shite from??? Some serious straw clutching going on. 

Biden clearly brings more stability to the political landscape in America. With the climate charts the way they are right it's also obvious he's a better fit. Even if he is a wobbly old bastard. 

Since when has this been a political thread? 

Just now, London Wanderer said:

You do pick up on the funniest of irrelevant points when you've made a tit of yourself 🤣

Let’s not talk about people making tits of themselves after your posts the last few weeks. The fact you teach kids is pretty worrying. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Let’s not talk about people making tits of themselves after your posts the last few weeks. The fact you teach kids is pretty worrying. 

ey up, he's getting personal 🤣 Must be in a tizz. Why don't you give the Dfe a call and get me reported? 

You've been doing nothing but waffling shite for weeks mate. Your continued defence of Boris after everything that has come out is wonderful to watch. Now you're having a go because people are talking about Trump on an American thread. 

Keep it up lad 👏

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

He's getting rattled 🤣

'I don't like your views so I'll attack your ability to do your job' 

What a lovely lad x

😂😂😂 are you ok Hun? Scroll back through the thread where you made a complete tit of yourself and you will see my concerns. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

ey up, he's getting personal 🤣 Must be in a tizz. Why don't you give the Dfe a call and get me reported

You've been doing nothing but waffling shite for weeks mate. Your continued defence of Boris after everything that has come out is wonderful to watch. Now you're having a go because people are talking about Trump on an American thread. 

Keep it up lad 👏

'Hello, yes is that the DFE? I'd like to report a teacher. He doesn't believe in hitting kids and thinks Immigrants shouldn't be left to drown. I'd like him removed from classrooms forthwith.'

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

ey up, he's getting personal 🤣 Must be in a tizz. Why don't you give the Dfe a call and get me reported? 

Keep it up lad 👏

I post a recent link to Bidens mishaps and spider posts a 6 year spelling mistake. I comment on his mishaps and he posts about a years old geography mistake. 

It’s a weird obsession.