Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Having a snidy, vindictive and cruel despot on one side and a dithering, hallucinatory somnambulist on the other is not a good prognosis.

We do it on this forum, so we know it works.

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

This is very true.

Not sure I'll sleep tonight knowing that quite possibly the most idiotic cunt I have ever encountered has a league table of alleged stupid comments of mine. Oh, woe is me :rofl:

Crikey 😀

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

This is very true.

Not sure I'll sleep tonight knowing that quite possibly the most idiotic cunt I have ever encountered has a league table of alleged stupid comments of mine. Oh, woe is me :rofl:

Seeing as you post inane bollox every day, one doesn't have to try too hard to keep a tally.

You massive bullshitting fanny. And a fat cunt to boot😀

• Members
14 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Not quite elite fascist league just yet. More hovering in the lower pub bigot leagues 😉

keep trying and you’ll be moving up in no time. Miami will welcome you with open arms. 

Really? FFS. Doesn't that register as another win for me?

Don't fancy Florida mate although De Santis' "Florida is where woke comes to die" does hold much appeal.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Really? FFS. Doesn't that register as another win for me?

Don't fancy Florida mate although De Santis' "Florida is where woke comes to die" does hold much appeal.

Miami has more gay bars than San Francisco 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Zico said:

The first six months this year been one of the most prolific in terms of massacres 

A record 28 mass shootings with 140 victims 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/america-just-set-a-bleak-record-for-mass-killings?utm_campaign=owned_social&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb&via=twitter_page

Biden has got inflation down to 3%, and he is keeping the gun toting NRA types happy as well.

Whaddaguy

1 hour ago, Zico said:

The first six months this year been one of the most prolific in terms of massacres 

A record 28 mass shootings with 140 victims 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/america-just-set-a-bleak-record-for-mass-killings?utm_campaign=owned_social&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb&via=twitter_page

5 dead per shooting? Amateurs.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, royal white said:

You Need to be careful sharing videos like that. @London Wanderer will be calling you a racist next

Cheese is a massive racist. He’s only got one brown family on his street.

If he moves to Gibraltar street then he can move on from his bigotry.

“says it how it is does Johnny” 🤣

I've just got back from the US, and I was speaking a full blown conspiracy theory nut job yesterday. 

Get ready for this... 

Trump has to get back into power, because Biden is working closely with both China and North Korea. What people don't realise, is that because North Korea is so closed off and secretive, they've been able to develop, along side China a super army. North Korea now actually has a population that is three times bigger than the US, and it will be a land invasion. If Biden wins the next election, then that's what will definitely happen, as he'll help as he's making the US Army "weaker" and will let them in. The whole Russia/Ukraine war, isn't real, it's just being used as some sort of distraction, and a way for Biden to get the US to send their arms away from home territory, so the army is weaker, and will have to let North Korea march in and take over, as they won't have the fire power to stop them. 

This bloke, who was only about 30, is 100% sure this will happen if Biden wins again. The lad, and his mates are stockpiling guns and ammunition and will do all they can to prevent this land invasion. 

Fucking bonkers

Edited by Sweep

14 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've just got back from the US, and I was speaking a full blown conspiracy theory nut job yesterday. 

Get ready for this... 

Trump had to get back into power, because Biden is working closely with both China and North Korea. What people don't realise, is that because North Korea is so closed off and secretive, they've been able to develop, asking side China a super army. North Korea now actually had a population that is three times bigger than the US, and it will be a land invasion. If Biden wins the next election, then that's what will definitely happen, as he'll help as he's making the US Army "weaker" and will let them in. The whole Russia/Ukraine war, isn't real, it's just being used as some sort of distraction, and a way for Biden to get the US to send their arms away from home territory, so the army is weaker, and will have to let North Korea March in and take over, as they won't have the fire power to stop them. 

This bloke, who was only about 30,is 100% sure this will happen if Biden wins again. The lad, and his mates are stockpiling guns and ammunition and will do all they can to prevent this land invasion. 

Fucking bonkers

There is a lot of them about, can I Assume you were in one of the southern states ?

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Get ready for this... 

Trump had to get back into power, because Biden is working closely with both China and North Korea. What people don't realise, is that because North Korea is so closed off and secretive, they've been able to develop, asking side China a super army. North Korea now actually had a population that is three times bigger than the US, and it will be a land invasion. If Biden wins the next election, then that's what will definitely happen, as he'll help as he's making the US Army "weaker" and will let them in. The whole Russia/Ukraine war, isn't real, it's just being used as some sort of distraction, and a way for Biden to get the US to send their arms away from home territory, so the army is weaker, and will have to let North Korea March in and take over, as they won't have the fire power to stop them. 

This bloke, who was only about 30,is 100% sure this will happen if Biden wins again. The lad, and his mates are stockpiling guns and ammunition and will do all they can to prevent this land invasion. 

Fucking bonkers

Are these Koreans all called Jesus ?

The pacific is a lot of water to walk across