Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

As Aristotle once said; "Give me a child until he is 7, and I will show you the man." 😬

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Covid 19 to llama shit and the Dalai Lama sucking off boys.

Only here.

He’s at a left footers primary school so the local priest is more of a worry tbh than any philosophers or hippies 

Anyway back to Covid, mother has been notified about her next jab already. Told a few folk about it and said that I’ll be straight in when I get my invitation. Struggle to understand why so many have said that they won’t bother 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

He’s at a left footers primary school so the local priest is more of a worry tbh than any philosophers or hippies 

Anyway back to Covid, mother has been notified about her next jab already. Told a few folk about it and said that I’ll be straight in when I get my invitation. Struggle to understand why so many have said that they won’t bother 

Wasting your time trying to understand it. They certainly don't.

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

I don’t. Soon as I get my notification I’m straight in

Likewise, though not sure if/when that will happen.

Anyway, father-in-law, not in great health, has how got covid. Mother in law clear, but with symptoms.

I was round there the afternoon before I tested positive.

Wife positive, and lad clear, but with symptoms.

Wife' cousin also got it, from separate contact.

Could be the "Arcturus" variant, who knows, but it seems very transmissible.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Wife’s family have all had it. I’ve had sinusitis for a few days but tested negative. Then again I’ve supped a fair amount of red wine recently so I’ll trust @Spider’s reasoning 

Sore simuses you say?

Pre-cursor to the main event. Give it another week or so, and all the gunk will flood out over 2 or 3 days.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Sincerely hope not although that’s what did happen to the Mrs

Went through an entire bog roll blowing my snoz Saturday night alone.

Was the same first time I had it.

Surprising really that the body doesn't wrinkle like a prune with water loss.

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Over 100? How on earth did you get so many?

Mrs Sweep acquired them via work.........they were free of charge, so she just got as many as she could get in the boot of her car at the time, as believe it or not, they were being chucked into a skip

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Mrs Sweep acquired them via work.........they were free of charge, so she just got as many as she could get in the boot of her car at the time, as believe it or not, they were being chucked into a skip

If it boots off again, you could make a nice little wedge flogging them off to desperate folk.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If it boots off again, you could make a nice little wedge flogging them off to desperate folk.

I could :)

I wouldn't though, I generally give them to people who need them, saves them buying them from the chemists. I think I've even sent some to a couple of people on here in the past.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I could :)

I wouldn't though, I generally give them to people who need them, saves them buying them from the chemists. I think I've even sent some to a couple of people on here in the past.

you sent me some test kits, they were a bit brown and smelly on the bit you put up your nose, but worked a treat, so thanks for that