Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunshiiiiine

bolton_blondie

been told there's 168 steps up to my hotel, that will be fun after a few

Walk down,get bladdered then Taxi back up to Hotel.It only cost us a couple of euros.Couple of decent places to eat down by the marina if I remember correctly and if you take a walk round the coastal path theres a really nice beach about 15-20 minutes walk away.Jump on a bus and visit Maspalomas where the dunes are,and have a look at the nudist beach.One of the funniest days out I've ever had on holiday.We also took a booze cruise from Puerto Rico marina on a boat that had a jacuzzi on the back although it was more like a big toilet by the time us piss pots had finished the trip.Might wanna give that a miss!

Get along to Amadores, 10 mins walk from Puerto. Man made beach but really nice, theres a bloke from lancashire doing Amstel for 1 euro a pint near the end (coming from the Puerto Rico side).

We were in Playa del Ingles and went there 3 days out the 14.

Get along to Amadores, 10 mins walk from Puerto. Man made beach but really nice, theres a bloke from lancashire doing Amstel for 1 euro a pint near the end (coming from the Puerto Rico side).

We were in Playa del Ingles and went there 3 days out the 14.

Thats the one,Amadores beach.Forgot the name,thanks for the reminder.

Walk down,get bladdered then Taxi back up to Hotel.It only cost us a couple of euros.Couple of decent places to eat down by the marina if I remember correctly and if you take a walk round the coastal path theres a really nice beach about 15-20 minutes walk away.Jump on a bus and visit Maspalomas where the dunes are,and have a look at the nudist beach.One of the funniest days out I've ever had on holiday.We also took a booze cruise from Puerto Rico marina on a boat that had a jacuzzi on the back although it was more like a big toilet by the time us piss pots had finished the trip.Might wanna give that a miss!

Fuck me, i think we were on the same holiday :glare:

Puerto Rico is a bit of a pseudo town, but it's sunny and it's better than here..........enjoy