Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

White Army Roll Call!

tomski

I'm in, but conditionally, if we don't go up this time I'll be at The Etihad from season 2014-15...

Would I fuck, I'd be watching us if we were playing on Walker's Field (which would be quite handy actually).

It's going to be a belter - I can feel it, genuine optimism for the first time in a while.

Let's fucking 'ave it :)

Supporting the Wanderers has had a major influence on my social, personal and financial life. Met folk and made friends i wouldn't swap for anything. That goes for WW too. Amazing highs and laughs with plenty of lows thrown in. And all that just because i follow the Whites, my home town team. Something glory hunting fan from anywhere else will never have, and never will. I love my football, and the town may have faults but i am never ashamed to say I'm from Bolton and i support the Wanderers - COYFWM!

It might be bias, but there's not many clubs that have given the supporters the ride (ooer!) we've had...From near extinction to earning a draw with Bayern Munich away, beating Munich away - and I'm 'only' 37...What about the owder lads and lasses, what have they lived through? The sights and experiences we've had...I wouldn't swap it for the World.