Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Nottingham

• Members
13 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Weirdly, I also watched it - as you say the only station to be covering it at the time. Maybe something the other channels should look at?

During that time, the only witness I saw interviewed was the chap who shot the video of his arrest.

At no point in his interview was there a "fair amount of badgering" going on. Unless you saw a different witness then your comments misrepresent the situation.

Discussions were held generally as to whether it was a terrorist attack and an security expert and a former police officer were interviewed for their input. 

Given the nature of the incident, and without being wholly committal, they explained it bore halmarks of one.

Of course the station is quite open to criticising migration issues etc, but there is nothimg wrong in that, nor does it mean there is anything wrong in trying to ascertain what actually went on during the incident.

You are being reasonable again. Stop it. Let those whose only release appears to be to screech 'racist' shoot their load.

I saw one other bloke interviewed on GB News - a resident of the care home someone tried to break into which the police now say is linked to the atrocities which followed.

Latest I have heard is that he is a legal immigrant who has been in the UK for a decade or so. It may even be that his 'history of violence' has only blossomed during his time in the UK. There will be some politicians and refugee 'advocates' breathing a huge sigh of relief if this is all actually true. Interesting that the terrorist branch are still looking at it. You would think they would know by now if he's just some deranged fucker.

Fair point on the time of day, Doesn't seem likely to be able to cause maximum damage/mayhem as required by Islamic terrorists during the early hours of the morning. The knife and mowing people down in a van are tactics we have seen before so not unreasonable for people to consider this as a possibility.

The lefties, wokes, 'advocates', racist screamers etc. will be wringing their hands desperately hoping for this to be declared a 'mental' case or similar.  They must have been so disappointed that this wasn't  whitey from Worksop. Just further evidence of the polarisation we are seeing grow on a daily basis. Where will it all end?

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Just further evidence of the polarisation we are seeing grow on a daily basis.

Quite. Wouldn't you say your posts on this issue are a case in point?

Fucking sick of this culture wars bullshit, there's three innocent people dead and the points scoring started from minute one.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

There will be some politicians and refugee 'advocates' breathing a huge sigh of relief.

The lefties, wokes, 'advocates', racist screamers etc. will be wringing their hands desperately hoping for this to be declared a 'mental' case or similar.  They must have been so disappointed that this wasn't  whitey from Worksop. Just further evidence of the polarisation we are seeing grow on a daily basis. Where will it all end?

It might end when folk like yourself stop posting deluded shite like this. 

Nobody is 'wringing their hands' or 'breathing sighs of relief'. Why did you decide to bring all this into it? 

It's just tragic, end of. As is the 79 people who sank off the coast of Greece yesterday. At least let people begin to process the shock before we dive into the facts. IMO GB news tactics which involved interrogating witnesses and Farage saying the 'police have dropped the ball' is only making matters worse at a time when the facts still need to be gathered. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Quite. Wouldn't you say your posts on this issue are a case in point?

Fucking sick of this culture wars bullshit, there's three innocent people dead and the points scoring started from minute one.

Take it whichever way you want pal. It won't change my opinion I assure you.

Three innocent people dead indeed. How many more at London Bridge, Manchester Arena, on 07/07? Lee Rigby was innocent too wasn't he?

How quickly they forget.

• Members
1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

It might end when folk like yourself stop posting deluded shite like this. Get fucked. I'll post what I like. Unsurprisingly, I find much of your drivel to be deluded shite.

Nobody is 'wringing their hands' or 'breathing sighs of relief'. Why did you decide to bring all this into it? Because others who are more aligned to your apologist views had already brought the opposing 'this' into it. Suggest you read back a few posts to check the veracity of this observation. They don't like it up 'em.

It's just tragic, end of. As is the 79 people who sank off the coast of Greece yesterday. At least let people begin to process the shock before we dive into the facts. IMO GB news tactics which involved interrogating witnesses and Farage saying the 'police have dropped the ball' is only making matters worse at a time when the facts still need to be gathered.  As you say, your opinion. Mine is at 180 degrees to yours on this one (and most other things it seems). The more we know and the sooner the better. Before the 'facts' have time to be manipulated.

Edited by bolty58

5 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

It might end when folk like yourself stop posting deluded shite like this. 

Nobody is 'wringing their hands' or 'breathing sighs of relief'. Why did you decide to bring all this into it? 

It's just tragic, end of. As is the 79 people who sank off the coast of Greece yesterday. At least let people begin to process the shock before we dive into the facts. IMO GB news tactics which involved interrogating witnesses and Farage saying the 'police have dropped the ball' is only making matters worse at a time when the facts still need to be gathered. 

“Interrogating” 🤣

18 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Meanwhile in Notts, some cunt has walked into our local Spoons this afternoon, sprayed petrol everywhere and took out a lighter threatening to light it. Might stay abroad the place has gone fucking mental.

GB news will be down there soon interrogating your mates. 

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Meanwhile in Notts, some cunt has walked into our local Spoons this afternoon, sprayed petrol everywhere and took out a lighter threatening to light it. Might stay abroad the place has gone fucking mental.

Make this thread ultimate popcorn time.

Skin colour...

Go 

21 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You are being reasonable again. Stop it. Let those whose only release appears to be to screech 'racist' shoot their load.

I saw one other bloke interviewed on GB News - a resident of the care home someone tried to break into which the police now say is linked to the atrocities which followed.

Latest I have heard is that he is a legal immigrant who has been in the UK for a decade or so. It may even be that his 'history of violence' has only blossomed during his time in the UK. There will be some politicians and refugee 'advocates' breathing a huge sigh of relief if this is all actually true. Interesting that the terrorist branch are still looking at it. You would think they would know by now if he's just some deranged fucker.

Fair point on the time of day, Doesn't seem likely to be able to cause maximum damage/mayhem as required by Islamic terrorists during the early hours of the morning. The knife and mowing people down in a van are tactics we have seen before so not unreasonable for people to consider this as a possibility.

Nurse💊

11 hours ago, Spider said:

Only if he was a darkie

I think the lads slightly confused about definition and is confusing it with waterboarding . Aye it’s more common in a police cell, but it’s just a form of aggressive questioning that can happen anywhere. The media have been doing it for years. 

His political hero has had a tough week though, so we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Members
2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

oh dear 😂

If you think that report is about Brexit retribution then you’ve lost the plot mate.

You lost it a long time ago earth father. You can't see past the end of your (no doubt pierced) nose.

• Members
1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

I think the lads slightly confused about definition and is confusing it with waterboarding . Aye it’s more common in a police cell, but it’s just a form of aggressive questioning that can happen anywhere. The media have been doing it for years. 

His political hero has had a tough week though, so we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Is this aimed at me? If so, massive fucking whoosh!

After further consideration, can't be for my consumption. All my political heroes are dead.

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Is this aimed at me? If so, massive fucking whoosh!

After further consideration, can't be for my consumption. All my political heroes are dead.

So are most of your political ideas.