Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Nottingham

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

Muslims were being blamed all over Twitter before breakfast had finished.

Because they’re the only murderers we have left

I saw one saying something along the lines of "when will we learn, letting these asylum seekers in" although, in all fairness, it does serve me right for looking at Twitter. 

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not arsed what he is. The pertinent question is how does a west African violent criminal manage to dodge getting deported. 

How did Jimmy Savile manage to bum loads of corpses without being stopped?

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not arsed what he is. The pertinent question is how does a west African violent criminal manage to dodge getting deported. 

Has it been announced he's a West African Violent Criminal?

48 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t start this one again. No doubt some on here will be against deportation (if he can be) because he will only go on and commit crime in his own country. 

• Members

All perfectly predictable. The 'social democrat' types more interested in (oft misguided at the cost of the lives of others) refugee advocacy rather than protecting locals will immediately jump to the #illridewithyou position of labelling any conjecture on religious terrorism or the actions of an illegal immigrant as 'racist'.  Out will come the 'local crime' and 'mental problem' panaceas as we have already seen in this thread. Truth is, none of us know yet and what we will ultimately be told may well be distant from the actual truth.

The recent trend of authorities keeping everything quiet until all political ramifications have been evaluated. If he's an illegal from a local hotel I am sure the shit will hit the fan. If he is a legal immigrant 'escaping war and persecution', how the fuck did he get past the vetting procedure? Whichever way this unfolds, some fucking politician or other is in for it so I am sure all of the agencies and backroom types will be pulling double to arrive at the most palatable explanation (for them).

Due to the methodology which we have seen before in London, Nice etc. (i.e. stabbings, mowing down people with vehicles) I would not be surprised to learn that this was down to Boko Haram or Islamic State. Equally it could just be a drug crazed loon who had just heard that there's a remote possibility of Kylian Mbappe joining Manchester United and flipped at the prospect.

I'm just wondering how much truth we will actually be told.

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, royal white said:

What an odd comment. 

An odd comment or addressing the probability that there will be folk out there wanting confirmation for their already racist beliefs.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It seems he might be living here legally

As for you're broader point, though, it's simply Government incompetence

Is he Boko Haram or Islamic State?

Come on, details man, details.

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

An odd comment or addressing the probability that there will be folk out there wanting confirmation for their already racist beliefs.

You only have to scan across social media.

Folk were going on about boats and 'doctors' before the victims were cold.

People love the outrage.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

You only have to scan across social media.

Folk were going on about boats and 'doctors' before the victims were cold.

People love the outrage.

They do, and they're itching for it to be a Muslim/Asylum Seeker/Refugee/Illegal Immigrant etc - the fact it's been confirmed already the person is brown, is great news for them, they just need that one more piece of information then they can go into full outrage, claiming Enoch Powell was right all along

Edited by Sweep

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Due to the methodology which we have seen before in London, Nice etc. (i.e. stabbings, mowing down people with vehicles) I would not be surprised to learn that this was down to Boko Haram or Islamic State.

Could be, although the time of day doesn't seem to stack with causing maximum impact, which these types usually do.

I presume we'll find out in the next few days, as they won't be able to keep it out of the press, and it'll of course work wonders for Braverman if it does transpire it's one of the sort of people that she'd like to be shipping off to Rwanda

• Site Supporter

What if it’s a legal migrant?

We have a few legal migrants on here - based abroad - what sort of measures are place to keep checking on them to see if they’re planning to murder innocent kids?

If, as seems likely, this Cunt was a known mentalist, then it’s a failure of our own systems that cover all uk residents. Not a failure of dinghies.

But let’s see.

16 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They do, and they're itching for it to be a Muslim/Asylum Seeker/Refugee/Illegal Immigrant etc - the fact it's been confirmed already the person is brown, is great news for them, they just need that one more piece of information then they can go into full outrage, claiming Enoch Powell was right all along

Aye. You only have to look at Paul Gouldings twitter feed.

Him and his followers will be praying a proper terrorist attack comes our way

14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye. You only have to look at Paul Gouldings twitter feed.

Him and his followers will be praying a proper terrorist attack comes our way

The overwhelming vast majority of people would prefer to get to the crux of the matter… and that his how this fella is allowed to wander our streets and who failed those poor folk murdered, when it all comes out let’s hope that lessons are finally learned. As for Paul Goulding twitter feed, never heard of him and wouldn’t want to sully my thought process listening to him and his followers… why visit his twitter feed? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper