Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Foolhams Piss Poor Attendance

Also good to see that Jackburn, against similar oppo got 5,000 less than us  :D/

Carlos i do not wish to stick up for our six fingered friends but they aren`t 6th in the league and pushing for europe.

I couldn't ragging make it today ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

So MOTD will have to do :-&

Fulham & Wimbledon (MK Dons for the youngsters :D ) are the joint worst fans in the league.

PB O:)

It could be worse - we could be Wigan

• Moderators
Also good to see that Jackburn, against similar oppo got 5,000 less than us  :D/

Carlos i do not wish to stick up for our six fingered friends but they aren`t 6th in the league and pushing for europe.

Exactly :D/

Decent crowd today. Shit atmosphere though.

Fulham brought 248. I counted em

Fukin' ell Alf......was that including the subs, manager and Fulham backroom staff??

I think our numbers were slighty up because of the Junior Whites free or half price ticket deal! :-k

False crowd yesterday. But wonder if Traf is still moaning about it? I for one was happier sat amongst 25,000 rather than 20,500 for what has to be the worst home fixture in our calendar. The Junior Whites deal and the half price ticket offer worked well. If everyone of those kids bought a hot dog, drink and a programme, the whole idea will have been worthwhile. And pulling out the oldest cliche of them all.... if just a handful of those kids now choose to watch Bolton rather than United, then its been a major success.

It was also good to see Dermot Gallagther "on-side". No point inviting all these new fans and not giving them a "guaranteed" 3 points and bit of "theatre".

As for Fulham's support. Cannot and will not criticise them. I rarely do away games, so would be totally hypocritical of me to slag them off. However, let us not forget our away followings to West Brom or Man City this season - neither of them were 450 mile round-trips.

the away fans had the west stand side of the south stand lower.

i think smiffs was saying if they had brought their full allocation - the game would have been sold out. if they brought 3000 rather than 200, we'd have had 28,000 on. Full house.

False crowd yesterday. But wonder if Traf is still moaning about it? I for one was happier sat amongst 25,000 rather than 20,500

[-X [-X [-X

Nothing like a quote taken out of context is there, Mr Smiley?

I have no issue with the club trying to fill the ground by whatever methods are deemed necessary. My gripe was that season ticket holders weren't getting any incentives, and you know that!

PS It still had the atmosphere of a 5,000 crowd!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.