Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

post your uefa pics here

Horwich

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a serial lady poacher! Check posts elsewhere. Wouldn't leave my missus in the same room as him!!!!

I thought he looked a bit suspect! Its them eyes and "I'll have some of this" grin. She wont be attending Portugal (lads only on this one) so he will have to 'poach' elsewhere....."dirrrty Old Man" - in the voice of Harold Steptoe :D

Guest The Special One
i think i took some pics on my phone but cant find them to send, i was rather pissed but i had to be( my own personal reasons) i'd had a few too many bottles of fire water (as jay calls it) which was raiki with his bulgarian mate called moon (who is a cska sofia/chelsea fan) which jay knows well,I had about 4 hours sleep in 4 days ,jay's mate(moon  :Mm ) got arrested for being drunken/disorderly he had a ticket but didn't make the the match which was a total blurr to me, but got to say he was a sound guy and hope to meet him again,anyway my point is my pics didn't appear on my phone plus i have been told i did some embarrasing n silly things some know and i know some, but you'll have to ask around for the rest cause i aint telling. anyway come on you white men see you all in turkey all being well ( fresh news to mrs twig by the way) ;dd  ;pp

Twiggy has just fessed up to one of his moments

Whilst on the lash in the Happy Duck, he somehow thought he was in his local and called Ace taxis for a ride home. It was only when Ace rang his home that Twiggy realised where he was as his wife rang him up and gave him a bollocking :D

i think i took some pics on my phone but cant find them to send' date=' i was rather pissed but i had to be( my own personal reasons) i'd had a few too many bottles of fire water (as jay calls it) which was raiki with his bulgarian mate called moon (who is a cska sofia/chelsea fan) which jay knows well' date='I had about 4 hours sleep in 4 days ,jay's mate(moon :Mm ) got arrested for being drunken/disorderly he had a ticket but didn't make the the match which was a total blurr to me, but got to say he was a sound guy and hope to meet him again,anyway my point is my pics didn't appear on my phone plus i have been told i did some embarrasing n silly things some know and i know some, but you'll have to ask around for the rest cause i aint telling. anyway come on you white men see you all in turkey all being well ( fresh news to mrs twig by the way) ;dd ;pp[/quote'']

Twiggy has just fessed up to one of his moments

Whilst on the lash in the Happy Duck, he somehow thought he was in his local and called Ace taxis for a ride home. It was only when Ace rang his home that Twiggy realised where he was as his wife rang him up and gave him a bollocking :D[/quote

quality that. =D>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.