Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Die

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

you c??nt

Don't deserve another chance, people only dream of the chance you was given, and what did you do? Went on the p??ss

_40622830_police_pa_203.jpg

• Site Supporter

What I can't accept about this whole George Best fiasco is that, according to teletext this morning, doctors are hopeful his condition is improving.

These same doctors (OK not the same ones but the same profession) are telling parents of poorly babies that if their baby goes into respetory arrest they would not attempt to resuscitate.

Let's get this right:

If Best goes into respetory or cardiac arrest they'd intervene and rescuscitate. If it's a poorly kid they won't!

What I can't accept about this whole George Best fiasco is that, according to teletext this morning, doctors are hopeful his condition is improving.  

These same doctors (OK not the same ones but the same profession) are telling parents of poorly babies that if their baby goes into respetory arrest they would not attempt to resuscitate.

Let's get this right:

If Best goes into respetory or cardiac arrest they'd intervene and rescuscitate. If it's a poorly kid they won't!

yes but the babby (if its the one in the news recently) has no real hope of living very long!

All keep resuscitating the poor thing is doing is prolonging its pain and suffering before it dies and cant be resuscitated at all !

and all its parents have done is make its short life just pain and suffering!!

Personally i think best gets whatever comes his way he's had plenty of chances and the best help available and still f??cked it up!

• Site Supporter

Let's get this right:

yes but the babby (if its the one in the news recently) has no real hope of living very long!

Unlike Best who has his whole life in front of him!

I understand about the quality of life and all that but what quality of life has GB got? They'd still have a go! I just hope some poor organ doner doesn't pop his clogs and becomes a match for him. That would definately be a waste of an organ.

One chance more than most and still f??cked it up!

Let's get this right:

true but there is a chance that if he pulls through he MAY go on and live for another 10-20 years! however unlikely! to be fair i dont think he should be helped using the NHS as he's already had x ammount of help and still fucked it up!

Unlike Best who has his whole life in front of him!

I understand about the quality of life and all that but what quality of life has GB got? They'd still have a go! I just hope some poor organ doner doesn't pop his clogs and becomes a match for him. That would definately be a waste of an organ.

One chance more than most and still f??cked it up!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.