Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Quarantine section for WW newbies?

This should help keep the pre WW flag members happy.

New members should be put in to this forum for interrogation and general conditioning. If any manage to navigate the ridicule, humour and general piss taking by the regulars without ???loosing it??? or using chavspeak they will have a home visit by Happy, or one of the other mods, for a face to face interview and for anal probes to be inserted. Everyone???s happy.

Do you think it should be sectioned off in divisions in a football stylee? What criteria would you give for promotion prey tell? I think you'll find I'm a newbie & there's been no complaints about my drivel yet Thank you very much!

If we want you to speak I'll throw you a bone

Otherwise, shut up

Sorry mate I didn't know you were looking for a rise, I just thought it was plain rudeness. If you wanting to throw me a bone fair play, I'm well known for chewing up the little fellas & spitting em out without even breaking a sweat. Vegetarian I aint!

[quote name="Widnes Two HatsNah' date=' you're still Rymans Sunday League at the moment

Until then, no chips[/quote]

Rymans? Sunday League? You've been japing with me haven't you Mr. Widnes? I thought them fella's were semi pro's & it was 3 leagues of southerm softies? I'be been proud to be a semi any day!

[quote=Widnes Two HatsNah' date=' you're still Rymans Sunday League at the moment

Until then, no chips

Rymans? Sunday League? You've been japing with me haven't you Mr. Widnes? I thought them fella's were semi pro's & it was 3 leagues of southerm softies? I'be been proud to be a semi any day!

You also have to learn to quote properly too.

[quote=Widnes Two HatsNah' date=' you're still Rymans Sunday League at the moment

Until then, no chips

I think they're mere teething troubles, I've not got to grips with them emotions either. I'm sure come the end of the week I'll be on my A game. Again apologies.....I proper feel like I'm back at school here and getting done by the teacher. I'm kind of liking it though.....

Of course I've been, Horwich baths were a part of every kids childhood! 12p on the bus when I was a nipper, it'll prob cost about ??2 now.

And that annoying WWF arcade machine meant I had to walk home a few times.

PB

Of course I've been, Horwich baths were a part of every kids childhood! 12p on the bus when I was a nipper, it'll prob cost about ??2 now.

PB

I went to Bury baths, it was easier from Tongemoor.

I used to go to Horwich for a shit.

PB

I went to Bury baths, it was easier from Tongemoor.

I used to go to Horwich for a shit.

Not old enough to remember high street baths then? I hear folklore tales of people being scarred for life from swimming in those murky waters! At least you could get a good standard of crisps at Horwich baths. XL if my memory serves me right. Oh & when you had a towel whipping fight in the changing rooms you could safely use the water in the troughs as ammunition without fear of it being peesh...we're proper posh up Horwich don't you know?

Until then, no chips

I think they're mere teething troubles, I've not got to grips with them emotions either. I'm sure come the end of the week I'll be on my A game. Again apologies.....I proper feel like I'm back at school here and getting done by the teacher. I'm kind of liking it though.....

Northy has them too. :D

PB

Used to have to walk to Horwich baths but they were brand new.

Wasn't allowed to go to High St baths, full of rough types and filthy :D Bridgeman St usually for us, and walk over Trinity St bridge over the railway on the way back.

PB

Used to have to walk to Horwich baths but they were brand new.

Wasn't allowed to go to High St baths, full of rough types and filthy :D Bridgeman St usually for us, and walk over Trinity St bridge over the railway on the way back.

High Street baths were my local baths. Went there during school holidays. Had lessons on Saturday mornings at Bridgeman Street baths. my mother was a pool attendent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.