Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

tal ben haim

His agent is obviously doing a good job then.

Get his name circulated and linked to a new club or two.

Ask for a contract review and pay rise.

Good on him though, one of our most solid performers last season and probably deserves an increase.

he will only do what jussi did

stall on a full season about the deal

try to bait as many incoming offers as possible

would be very important it he signed either now up til january but cant see it he will leave us to sweat it out right up to around this time next year

In the grand scheme of things, an extra 7.5k a week is nothing.

Offer him 25k a week and shove him on a 5 yr deal.

Yep, log term deal is what's needed here. We can spend an extra couple of hundred grand now or pay several millions for a new centre half next season. It's not rocket science!!!

forget campo who wants 30 k for 15-20 games a season, give it to a lad who will play 38 games every season, for the next 10 years if you look after him.

When you put it like that it can't be argued with...Ben Haim is worth FAR more to the future of this club than Campo.

Ben Haim came here as a relative unknown and has grabbed his chance with both hands, he deserves the rewards now.

Guest Natasha
forget campo who wants 30 k for 15-20 games a season, give it to a lad who will play 38 games every season, for the next 10 years if you look after him.

Campo is vital to the way we play. He should be the first person we tie upto a new deal.

Campo is vital to the way we play. He should be the first person we tie upto a new deal.

i agree it is essential to the long term future of the club we sign campo.

he can be the fulcrum of the team for years to come.

TBH is getting on a bit and will be put out to grass in next 2 years tops.

• Moderators

aye, but we'd get a fee of ben haim

my only reservation here is the lad's attitude

always quarrelling with players on the pitch

and

i remember when he signed he stalled on the deal because he thought one of the big clubs would come in for him, until being convinced this was the right move

so

just hope he doesn't see west ham as a bigger club and become unsettleed by any link - because if he does we may as well sell him now

Guest Natasha

what a great word "quarrelling" is :D Not heard it in years.

aye, but we'd get a fee of ben haim

and

i remember when he signed he stalled on the deal because he thought one of the big clubs would come in for him, until being convinced this was the right move

so

just hope he doesn't see west ham as a bigger club and become unsettleed by any link - because if he does we may as well sell him now

I think that is sometimes a good thing, especially for defenders

We all know West Ham are not a bigger Club, but the fact that they are in London would make a massive difference, plus Isreal's best player plays for them!

I'm not sure if this is meant as age wise, and if it is not then I apolagise. But Ben Haim is alot younger than Campo and he will play alot more games for us.

Also I rate him as one of the top defenders in the premiership, 15k a week is nothing for a lad his standard. For how good he is, the effort he puts in, and the amount of games he will play for us I would't be unhappy with us giving him 30k a week.

I'm not sure if this is meant as age wise, and if it is not then I apolagise. But Ben Haim is alot younger than Campo and he will play alot more games for us.

Also I rate him as one of the top defenders in the premiership, 15k a week is nothing for a lad his standard. For how good he is, the effort he puts in, and the amount of games he will play for us I would't be unhappy with us giving him 30k a week.

irony edward irony.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.