Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lebanon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
If conventional means is blowing up kids, old women and ambulances then, yes you're right.

Don;t see them knocking down buildings? Have you seen the state of Beruit?

I imagine the Hizbollah rockets keep landing in the sea?

IRA = Terrorists from Ireland = All irish are terrorists

ETA = Terrorists from Basque = All basque are terrorists

Tamil Tigers = terrorists from Sri Lanka = All Sri Lankans are terrorists

makes feck all sense! yes there are muslim nutters but they are a huge minority!

If israel had hit specific Hesbollah targets then the argument wouldn't be happening but they've biombed the bejeysus out of a whole country! killing innocent people and even blown up a UN base!

• Site Supporter

makes feck all sense! yes there are muslim nutters but they are a huge minority!

If israel had hit specific Hesbollah targets then the argument wouldn't be happening but they've biombed the bejeysus out of a whole country! killing innocent people and even blown up a UN base!

What are they expected to do? Tickle them into submission?

• Members
a few mongy muslims blow up christians, muslims and non believers in a despicable act

thus, all muslims are terrorists

thank fook we don't use the same logic with the ira, eh?

seeing as that makes you a terrorist

Now hang on a minute Cas. Fair point you make but tell me this. Simple question. Does the Koran condone the destruction of all non Muslims? I think you will find that it does (no matter what the westernised Islamic intelligentsia might say). When push comes to shove, they will all fall in line to attempt to dominate the world by destroying all opposition. They will fail.

What are they expected to do? Tickle them into submission?

Irael are tooled up to the nines with highly trained troops if they know where these targets are hit them! not bomb the shit out of beruit!!

a few mongy muslims blow up christians, muslims and non believers in a despicable act

Now hang on a minute Cas. Fair point you make but tell me this. Simple question. Does the Koran condone the destruction of all non Muslims? I think you will find that it does (no matter what the westernised Islamic intelligentsia might say). When push comes to shove, they will all fall in line to attempt to dominate the world by destroying all opposition. They will fail.

Doesnt the bible come down pretty heavily on Non Christians too??

• Members

This has the potential to become a mega thread. Problem is that just like the Middle East situation itself, none of us can win the argument or agree.

Simple logic for me. I am against anything that is anti English. That goes for the fooking IRA, SNP, Al Qaeda or one coont called Bluey who owns a corner shop in Oodnadatta, South Australia.

In conclusion then, I hope the Israelis completely obliterate Hizbollah. A shame that 'collateral damage' will be high but it taht is the fault of the cowardly 'Islamic warriors' who cynically hide amongst the innocent populace.

This has the potential to become a mega thread. Problem is that just like the Middle East situation itself, none of us can win the argument or agree.

Simple logic for me. I am against anything that is anti English. That goes for the fooking IRA, SNP, Al Qaeda or one coont called Bluey who owns a corner shop in Oodnadatta, South Australia.

In conclusion then, I hope the Israelis completely obliterate Hizbollah. A shame that 'collateral damage' will be high but it taht is the fault of the cowardly 'Islamic warriors' who cynically hide amongst the innocent populace.

I agree with that sentiment, but with the isralis being so well armed and trained they could've handled it a hell of a lot better!

• Members

Probably does mate. Can't say I have ever read it. I have no time for all religious extremists. Some of them extreme Yank christian crackpots are just as worrying as the extreme muslims. Thank fook I am a confirmed atheist :D

Christians aren't the ones encouraging each other to fight a f*cking holy war the world over, are they? You've got lads in f*cknig Yorkshire now getting together and planning to blow up the country who fed/clothed their benefit-grabbing relatives for 30 years.

Israel gave up land - eviciting their own people in the process & the muslims (the instigators of WWIII) still chose to attack them. If you let terrorists roam free in your country, expect the worst.

The yanks are making money through all this, they sell the military equipment/ammunition to the Israel's after all. But that's a different story - if you expect a country led by George W Bush to act as world police - you're an idiot.

PB

• Members

I agree with that sentiment, but with the isralis being so well armed and trained they could've handled it a hell of a lot better!

Agreed mate. It is sickening to see innocent women and kids maimed and killed but I still maintain that a large protion of the blame for that lies with Hizbollah.

Probably does mate. Can't say I have ever read it. I have no time for all religious extremists. Some of them extreme Yank christian crackpots are just as worrying as the extreme muslims. Thank fook I am a confirmed atheist :D

I went to a ferkin CofE school and i remember feck all about the bible!! :D

But it's true them christian nutters (Mr Bush included) are ferking scary bastards!!

• Site Supporter

My missus is having our first child in February, and though I'm not particularly religious, I will be getting him/her Christened, and hopefully into a church-orientated school. And this is primarily to avoid a school full of muslims.

Ask yourself this - if somewhere in Bolton a state school opened saying only Christians could attend, there would be a riot. Schools open for muslims only (and before you start they aren't all privately funded - the govt. spends a fortune on muslim-only schools) and that is acceptable. They have things all their own way and always always always hide behind Islam, and it makes me puke.

In saudi arabia, non-muslims near mecca are forbidden from even looking at the city, and must drive round it on a motorway that prevents you from doing so.

Can you imagine if there was a big sign that said ''No muslims'' near St. Pauls Cathedral?

• Members
Christians aren't the ones encouraging each other to fight a f*cking holy war the world over, are they?

I'm not trying to be smart as I'm no expert so I could be wrong, but isn't that what Christians did in the Crusades?

I don't think most of us are necessarily on the side of 'christians'. More a case of against primitive muslim coonts who only understand one thing. Nuke the coonts and get it over with. Tactical nuclear warhead on Teheran would probably settle this lot down for a few centuries.

• Moderators
Ask yourself this - if somewhere in Bolton a state school opened saying only Christians could attend, there would be a riot. Schools open for muslims only (and before you start they aren't all privately funded - the govt. spends a fortune on muslim-only schools) and that is acceptable.

did somebody mention canon slade?

My missus is having our first child in February, and though I'm not particularly religious, I will be getting him/her Christened, and hopefully into a church-orientated school. And this is primarily to avoid a school full of muslims.

Ask yourself this - if somewhere in Bolton a state school opened saying only Christians could attend, there would be a riot. Schools open for muslims only (and before you start they aren't all privately funded - the govt. spends a fortune on muslim-only schools) and that is acceptable. They have things all their own way and always always always hide behind Islam, and it makes me puke.

In saudi arabia, non-muslims near mecca are forbidden from even looking at the city, and must drive round it on a motorway that prevents you from doing so.

Can you imagine if there was a big sign that said ''No muslims'' near St. Pauls Cathedral?

Don't you have to prove you go to church to get into Canon Slade?

• Site Supporter
Ask yourself this - if somewhere in Bolton a state school opened saying only Christians could attend, there would be a riot. Schools open for muslims only (and before you start they aren't all privately funded - the govt. spends a fortune on muslim-only schools) and that is acceptable.

did somebody mention canon slade?

Muslims are allowed (nay obliged) to attend Canon Slade nowadays.

• Members
How recent where they then? Don't forget we're in the 21st century now.

PB

Bush invaded Iraq because he reckons that God told him to.

A prime example of an extreme christian nutter. They'll be our next problem once we have suppressed the ragheads.

• Site Supporter

Don't you have to prove you go to church to get into Canon Slade?

Check the papers - they now are obliged to accept other religions there - you just need to prove you attend a place of worship.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.