Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Game + Stewarding

Eddie

Ask the mcnulty brothers, they witnessed the event

I don't know the McNulty brothers. Are they the head of some criminal gang or other. My informant has no incentive to lie. However I'm not going to argue about it. If you think it makes you look good amongst your friends on here, stick to your version.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Special One
I don't know the McNulty brothers. Are they the head of some criminal gang or other. My informant has no incentive to lie. However I'm not going to argue about it. If you think it makes you look good amongst your friends on here, stick to your version.

Listen here you stoopid old fucktard, I know the facts, that stupid bint called the stewards and I was thus ejected from the proceedings

:p

last year i had a s/t on the back row of the east upper

mostly they had old geezers watching the match as the stewards

couple of times they had younger twats who came up and got me to sit down if i stayed stood up more than a minute

i just cant understand why they would even bother

I sit in the Lofty Lower adjacent to edge of penalty area near the away end half way up.

I take my 9 year old daughter and we both have season tickets.

Off course I watch my language in front of my daughter but if your telling me I have to sit down for 90 mins and not sing/shout then people need to go to the opera for there fun.

With the passion of the game and the inadequate refs we have to put up with,I bet no one can keep quiet in there seats.

I see the heavy handed stewards from my seat and they seem to provoke rather than diffuse any situations.

Our crowds are bad enough and no reduced ticket prices will bring fans back to the Reebok if they are going to be treated like animals by these little hitlers in there orange uniforms.

As a BWFC fan I am embarrassed that we can't fill our grounds but after reading this I can start to understand there are factors (which the club can do something about and won't) why are crowds are low and will continue to fall.

I am very tempted to email Phil Gartside but I know I will get fobbed off.

I sit in the Lofty Lower adjacent to edge of penalty area near the away end half way up.

Off course I watch my language in front of my daughter but if your telling me I have to sit down for 90 mins and not sing/shout then people need to go to the opera for there fun.

With the passion of the game and the inadequate refs we have to put up with,I bet no one can keep quiet in there seats.

I see the heavy handed stewards from my seat and they seem to provoke rather than diffuse any situations.

Our crowds are bad enough and no reduced ticket prices will bring fans back to the Reebok if they are going to be treated like animals by these little hitlers in there orange uniforms.

As a BWFC fan I am embarrassed that we can't fill our grounds but after reading this I can start to understand there are factors (which the club can do something about and won't) why are crowds are low and will continue to fall.

Wanderersways have a direct link up to the club, apparently ::::::::lol::::::::

you maybe surprised the club do seem to be trying to listen.

my challenge to the management of the club (if happy wanderer still has their ear)

would be to send an independent 'mystery shopper' to a game to experience what the matchday is really like.

sit near where there are problems with stewarding use the facilities at half time etc etc

and act on the report they get back, all businesses use mystrey shopper so why not bolton ?

you maybe surprised the club do seem to be trying to listen.

my challenge to the management of the club (if happy wanderer still has their ear)

would be to send an independent 'mystery shopper' to a game to experience what the matchday is really like.

sit near where there are problems with stewarding use the facilities at half time etc etc

and act on the report they get back, all businesses use mystrey shopper so why not bolton ?

I'll do it and I bet none of you would like what I had to report back.

I'll do it and I bet none of you would like what I had to report back.

Course we wouldn't, we don't get to the ground an hour early and sit sucking our werthers original whilst reading the matchday programme. Well, Cassie does - but he's always been a boring c??nt.

Course we wouldn't, we don't get to the ground an hour early and sit sucking our werthers original whilst reading the matchday programme. Well, Cassie does - but he's always been a boring c??nt.

Whilst letting his Grandson get an Autograph from the Chelsea 'superstars'

from my experience as long as you put your point across well and dont just rant he will listen and reply. he aint a bad bloke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.