Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gossip About Jewell

jolly-olly

Just had an email from my mate in Spain who is a Wanderers fan and a mate of his nephew's future father in law has just been in a golf competition and spent 2 days playing and drinking with Paul Jewell. Apparently Jewell said to this guy "It looks like I am going to be the next Bolton manager. I just need to sort a few things out first."

Probably bull shit but I really hope we get this guy.

Just had an email from my mate in Spain who is a Wanderers fan and a mate of his nephew's future father in law has just been in a golf competition and spent 2 days playing and drinking with Paul Jewell. Apparently Jewell said to this guy "It looks like I am going to be the next Bolton manager. I just need to sort a few things out first."

tenuous connection of the year award candidate right there!

I heard a similar story but it was a Russian Roulette competition in Japan!

kin ell I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, but I can't get my head round all of that

I thought Jewell was in Dubai.

Happen he's a bit of a Saddam type character and there's loads of folk had reconstruction surgery to look like him and confuse the media (which wouldn't be difficult).

Unlike Souness, who just looks like Saddam anyway! :D

Happen he's a bit of a Saddam type character and there's loads of folk had reconstruction surgery to look like him and confuse the media (which wouldn't be difficult).

Unlike Souness, who just looks like Saddam anyway! :D

... and is slightly less popular.

For what it is worth my nephew has been told by someone at the club (two days ago) that Jewell will be the next manager.

My nephew is a honest lad and he genuinely believes this is going to happen - maybe it will!

My mate was at an Indian restaurant that Diouf co owns. Diouf was there and chatting with everyone, my mate said Diouf was absolutley class with everyone, he even let my mate go in his ferrari. Anyway someone asked him why bolton were doing so badly and his answer was "we all hated the manager". He was then asked who will be the next manager and he said "Paul Jewell".

My mate was at an Indian restaurant that Diouf co owns. Diouf was there and chatting with everyone, my mate said Diouf was absolutley class with everyone, he even let my mate go in his ferrari. Anyway someone asked him why bolton were doing so badly and his answer was "we all hated the manager". He was then asked who will be the next manager and he said "Paul Jewell".

But did he actually understand the question to give the answer 'Paul Jewell'? As he's not the brightest lad, is he*?

*I mean Diouf. Then again your mate my also be two planks short for all I know. :p

correct olly. are you sure the local milkman wasn't involved somewhere along the line ?

why have i just wasted 30secs of my life reading such rubbish?

correct olly. are you sure the local milkman wasn't involved somewhere along the line ?

why have i just wasted 30secs of my life reading such rubbish?

Loads of posts on this site, other sites and the media spout this kind of gossip all the time but people tend to read it.

Speculation is not a good thing.

Like the time it was speculated Keith Branagan was nobbing a dentists missus in Horwich.

When really Keith was missing a dentists appointment in Norwich and the Chinese Whispers got out of hand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.