Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blue Normid Matchwinner Kit

has anyone got the yellow kit from 93/94- third strip, the first reebok manufactured kits?

i think we only wore a few times, i remember seeing it in the old club shop... must have been reserve shirts or something, always regret not buying one

blue pinstripes?

has anyone got the yellow kit from 93/94- third strip, the first reebok manufactured kits?

i think we only wore a few times, i remember seeing it in the old club shop... must have been reserve shirts or something, always regret not buying one

YES.

Guest squidgy66
got mine, its quality

thinking of having a name but on the back.

ray deakin 3 or eric snookes 8 :rofl: any other ideas are welcome though

There's no way that's still going to fit you now you fat fooker!

Does anyone remember if the blue Normid Matchwinner kit circa 1988-1990 was the away kit for one of those two seasons as we did also have a red away kit, or was it the third kit for both seasons.

My mum has decided to empty my old room & wardrobes from when I joined the Army in 1991!!! She has bagged it all and brought it all at my house, the Mrs is well pleased!

Anyway thought it might fetch a couple of quid on Ebay towards the Madrid trip but can't remember whether it was 2nd or 3rd strip to put on the listing?

Advice welcome

carol finally clearing her babies clothes out eh :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just been in the club shop this afternoon. The place was empty, but begorrah...the Normid tops are in stock at ?29.99. Class!!!
I have original normid top. Its a tad tight now ! It's in surprisingly good nick. An I'm keeping it!

Showed it to a new(ish) fan a couple of seasons ago and blagged him that it was the new 'un coming out!

He liked it.............must be a retro thing. I get it out for special occasions......the top aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.