Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Going Down?

chrisg17

Unless we sign a goalscorer, I can't see us staying up.

On the latest performances I think we'll need a parachute. :(

It was Anelka that kept us up with the likes of Birmingham,Sunderland,Reading and Wigan.Without him they are better than us.

We'll drop if a PL standard attacking player isn't brought in.It doesn't matter about Cahill.

We will stay up because there are 3 worse teams than us in the league. Derby are already down, I can't see Fulham staying up which just leaves one position for any of about 5 teams, of which I don't think we are the worst. IMO the 3rd spot will be between Wigan, Reading and Sunderland.

I hate to say it but I think were doomed.

Just can't see where the goals are gonna come from.

Saying that remember the season we got into Europe for the 1st time, we never had a high profile striker playing for us then, and the previous seasons before that.

So who knows?

If we don't sign a half decent goal-scorer I think we'll struggle till the end of the season and JUST stay up due to our newly established solid (ish) defence. If we do however sign the afore mentioned I think we may be safe with two or three games to go and may reach thirteenth or fourteenth in the table.

• Members
If we don't sign a half decent goal-scorer I think we'll struggle till the end of the season and JUST stay up due to our newly established solid (ish) defence. If we do however sign the afore mentioned I think we may be safe with two or three games to go and may reach thirteenth or fourteenth in the table.

=D> That would be classed as blind faith and extreme optimism by some of the doom mongers on here. Unsurprisingly, I agree with you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.