Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trouble In Spain

bwfcy2k

UEFA will IGNORE what stories are coming out about last night in Spain.

I didn't go to the game and I feel for those who have been hurt or injured. For the youngster's there (some of which were hit I believe) - they will be scarred for life seeing what was happening.

If this happened in England that German 'Gary Neville' Sept Blatter would take great pleasure in throwing the book at English football.

Because this has happened in Spain (or when it has happened in Italy) no doubt nothing will happen. Things will continue as they are and English fans will continue to risk being battered in future games.

Have some BALLS UEFA and do something about this!!!!!

For the fans that were there - you did us proud. I could only listen on the radio but you were well heard. Well done!

Congrats BWFC, Bring on Lisbon.

I didn't go to the game and I feel for those who have been hurt or injured. For the youngster's there (some of which were hit I believe) - they will be scarred for life seeing what was happening.

If this happened in England that German 'Gary Neville' Sept Blatter would take great pleasure in throwing the book at English football.

Because this has happened in Spain (or when it has happened in Italy) no doubt nothing will happen. Things will continue as they are and English fans will continue to risk being battered in future games.

For the fans that were there - you did us proud. I could only listen on the radio but you were well heard. Well done!

Despite the fact he's swiss and fook all to do with UEFA.

but i get your point, only time will tell though

Agree with you 2k. this is exactly what happened to Aberdeen, they made similar official complaints that have resulted in a carbon copy repeat for the next British team, in fact if anything this is worse, as they kept it outside the stadium with the Dons, here it seems they just waded in anytime they felt like it.

The police grabbed my camera when i was filming outside the ground before kick off, i am gutted for the injured people as i seen young kids cut and covered in blood. The plane home looked like we had been at war with the taliban not been to a footie match, UEFA need to have a look but im not convinced anything will happen

Bolton News are putting together evidence from fans.

I have just spoken to them and I was the first to give details of the horses and batton charging idiots outside the ground. So, if you can give them another view of things ring on 01204 522345

No, BN are putting everything together for a good 4 page spread that will help them sell more of this third rate paper.

I?ve photos of most of the goings ons... lets be honest and say there were some bloody idiots on both sides and the police haven?t got a clue...

The Aberdeen game was a different story as the Dons fans were attacked, pure and simple... Last night however was a real old school free for all and I?m not surprised the police went in indescriminately.

IMO Atleti have aa lot to blame for in that they can?t organise effective segregation to save their lives. By the same measure the british consulate in Madrid isn?t interested in organising safe areas / routes or providing effective travel advice... So much to be learnt in many quarters. It appears that the only lesson learnt from the Aberdeen game was to keep you guys behind and clear the atleti fans from around the ground... by force. Believe me when I say Atleti fans aren?t happy with the way they were treated either.

Finally, when things went off inside the Ultras Fondo sur the rest of the ground was chanting "fuera, fuera" thats to say "get out" to the police...

Not an enjoyable night (although pre match with your fans was) and I don?t even have the comfort of a result to make up for it in some small way!!

I?ve photos of most of the goings ons... lets be honest and say there were some bloody idiots on both sides and the police haven?t got a clue...

The Aberdeen game was a different story as the Dons fans were attacked, pure and simple... Last night however was a real old school free for all and I?m not surprised the police went in indescriminately.

IMO Atleti have aa lot to blame for in that they can?t organise effective segregation to save their lives. By the same measure the british consulate in Madrid isn?t interested in organising safe areas / routes or providing effective travel advice... So much to be learnt in many quarters. It appears that the only lesson learnt from the Aberdeen game was to keep you guys behind and clear the atleti fans from around the ground... by force. Believe me when I say Atleti fans aren?t happy with the way they were treated either.

Finally, when things went off inside the Ultras Fondo sur the rest of the ground was chanting "fuera, fuera" thats to say "get out" to the police...

Not an enjoyable night (although pre match with your fans was) and I don?t even have the comfort of a result to make up for it in some small way!!

Could you elaborate angus?

Sorry but that is rubbish.

The charge of the 3 mounted riot police into the queue at the Bolton turnstyle was utter violence. We were attacked, pure and simple.

Could you elaborate angus?

Sure, my season ticket is below where you guys were... The bottles being thrown at the atleti fans in my section didn?t come from the atleti fans or the police...

When things kicked off inside the stadium about 80% of the bolton fans went to the back of the stand... the other 20% went for both the police and throwing just about anything they could at whoever they could... For that reason I say no one comes out with any credit and there?s a lot to be learnt... The Spanish lass next to me narowly avoided a white plastic seat that came from the upper stand... hence free for all between: Ultras vs Police, Police vs Bolton, Bolton vs Atelti fans and finally Ultras vs Bolton.... One big f?n free for all.

I?m not going to defend anyone however whiter than white is not the case for everyone there last night.... As for who started it... Both bolton and Atleti fans are saying it was the police!

when I got in the ground I watched from above the turnstile as the police just hit out at anybody in the queue, the police in the ground kept moving us away and batoned us for taking pictures of it. Utter f*ckin animals

thats exactly what i saw,they grabbed my camera and moved everyone away from looking over - then outside the monted police did there bit BASTARDS

thats exactly what i saw,they grabbed my camera and moved everyone away from looking over - then outside the monted police did there bit BASTARDS

I was in the thick of that queue and just managed to shift sidewards as the first horse came in. It was total luck that the pig had his batton in his right hand and I was on the left of his horse that saved us.

Did anybody get a view from inside the ground of it or had you all been cleared away from the balconies?

I was in the thick of that queue and just managed to shift sidewards as the first horse came in. It was total luck that the pig had his batton in his right hand and I was on the left of his horse that saved us.

Did anybody get a view from inside the ground of it or had you all been cleared away from the balconies?

have checked my camera but cant make images out, pigs gave me some shit soon as they seen people upstairs with cameras but we were soon moved by the facist pricks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.