Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What Would Happen If -

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked at the table today for the first time properly. What is THE permutation that will send down?

Im not TonyCee or owt just interested and cant be mithered using the owd bonce.

i looked at the table today for the first time properly. What is THE permutation that will send down?

Im not TonyCee or owt just interested and cant be mithered using the owd bonce.

bogsy was thereabouts for the reading bit (depending on how many we scored in defeat); a 12 goal turnaround does

but not the fulham score, as that would keep us up by 4 goals

A 6 goal turnaround v Fulham and a 12 goal turnaround v Reading would send us down

Bookies have us at 250-1, which might be a little cautious

Might Chelsea go for goals to get a better goal difference than United?? thats their only hope as I'm sure United legend bruce and his nothing to play for wigan arent going to do them any favours.

As has already has been said fulham will lose, reading will draw and brum will probably stay up

The scenario in the first post in this thread is the one that'd send us down. Fulham don't have to do anything but win to overturn our GD should we get beat 6-0. We'd be down on Goals Scored.

And Chelsea probably won't go to try and overturn Uniteds GD, unless they are confident of beating us atleast 18-0. Maybe if we had Cid at the back, but not now.

Edited by Tombwfc

Might Chelsea go for goals to get a better goal difference than United?? thats their only hope as I'm sure United legend bruce and his nothing to play for wigan arent going to do them any favours.

As has already has been said fulham will lose, reading will draw and brum will probably stay up

Yes, but they would have to beat us by 18 clear goals (again, depending on how many utd beat wigan by).

17-0

18-1

19-2

etc

Would make for an interesting 90 minutes!!

I reckon they will ensure a win, say 2-0, and hope that Wigan do there bit (no chance, of course)

Guest westmidswhite

There are 2 mins left and news comes through that Wigan have equalised against the scum; we are 0-0

Do you want Chelski to score????

no

Correct answer. I really am surprised when I hear folk saying they'd sooner Chelsea won the league than Man U. That means they actually want us to loose on Sunday, does it not? Shocking behaviour, I'm strugglnig to comprehend.

Just saying like.

There are 2 mins left and news comes through that Wigan have equalised against the scum; we are 0-0

yes

and i think there'd be a number of bolton fans cheering one

i'd rather we won, though

yes

and i think there'd be a number of bolton fans cheering one

i'd rather we won, though

Would be a nice reversal of 1998, when their fans were willing us to score........(where did Dennis Wise come from to appear on the goal line?)

Correct answer. I really am surprised when I hear folk saying they'd sooner Chelsea won the league than Man U. That means they actually want us to loose on Sunday, does it not? Shocking behaviour, I'm strugglnig to comprehend.

Just saying like.

Finger stuck on the o, NB? Just asking like

Finger stuck on the o, NB? Just asking like

Shut it, old man. Do you agree with my comment? You f?cking well know you dooooooooooooooo!

Just saying like!

Edited by no balls

Yes dead right I do. & I will cheer the goal in.

I hate ManU

Just saying like.

no it doesn't

JSL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.