Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Olimongs Blog

hello people got laid last night, she was a worker and she lived in my apartments so looks like im in for a good summer. still jobless as I went and got smashed instead. Am I missing anything back home

Don't believe you without pictorial evidence.

Get it sorted lad :good:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well she cost me a euro for a drink.

Next update will be in the early hours I think.

I cany be added looking 4 a job so I'm just going out getting pissed again tonight.

Livin the life eh, :drinks:

well she cost me a euro for a drink.

Next update will be in the early hours I think.

I cany be added looking 4 a job so I'm just going out getting pissed again tonight.

And you were trying to convince me you were worth a punt? :D

Back home by the end of July

Fact

• Moderators
its Malia when I need a job I will go and get one. I got enough money behind me at the moment. You wouldn't believe how Manu of us msalia bums there really are. But y work if I don't need to

maybe it would allow you to buy a decent keyboard

maybe it would allow you to buy a decent keyboard

In the lad's defence (first and last time I'll do it though) he's typing on an iTouch isn't he? Now, my fingers are probably 1/2 the size of his and I struggle with mine.

its Malia when I need a job I will go and get one. I got enough money behind me at the moment. You wouldn't believe how Manu of us msalia bums there really are. But y work if I don't need to

Because when you're desparate and down to your last few bob, you wont find one. Life's a bugger that way.

You get out what you put in, and if you get used to the sun, beer, sleep, routine, actually finding, and more importantly keeping a job, will be a major inconvenience.

Remember, folk are finishing their exams/semesters etc and the number of people looking for work will only increase.

But I wont say I told you so when you're home in a month blaming the faliure on everyone but yourself.

Honest.

;)

Oli...get a job as a pr outside a busy bar...

if it's already busy you won't have to work that hard...

free drinks all night..

and a different shag every night...

worked for me :blink:

but i am a good looking c*nt 8)

Edited by Bobcat

Went finding work down Newquay in 76, and the trick is Oli, dont treat it has an Oliday, when i arrived, i went job hunting everywhere, two lads in my digs from Nottingham just lazed the days away on the beach, i managed to get a cracking job, and the two lads had to go home skint.

Went finding work down Newquay in 76, and the trick is Oli, dont treat it has an Oliday, when i arrived, i went job hunting everywhere, two lads in my digs from Nottingham just lazed the days away on the beach, i managed to get a cracking job, and the two lads had to go home skint.

I expect all the "prime jobs" are available now, and if you don't get one, then you'll end up flipping burgers or working in a grim establishment selling your buttocks, just to make ends meet. Get out and bag yourself a job now Oli, before all the competition gets there

you'll end up flipping burgers or working in a grim establishment selling your buttocks, just to make ends meet.

he's already failed at flipping burgers, so he's hoping to get lucky.

the competition is already here people i have been offererd a job at subway so i have always got that if all else fails.

I'm presuming they won't keep the job open for very long. Get to work you lazy sod :D

the competition is already here people i have been offererd a job at subway so i have always got that if all else fails.

xxx

Take it you stupid c?nt! Suppose the hours could be evening/night work; which would bollocks up your holiday

Take it you stupid c?nt! Suppose the hours could be evening/night work; which would bollocks up your holiday

Would it balls.

Out in the sun during the day. Work the evening / night: then off to a club.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.