Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

POLL

Horwich

which part of the ground do you sit in?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, can I press again - I put West Stand Lower when in fact its East Stand lower. I think I'd best go back and find that "am I thick red ginger" poll.

By the way, after calling me a "thick red ginger" on these very pages EG sent me a rather apologetic pm saying she was sorry and "didnt mean to call me thick" :-k :-k

• Moderators
By the way, after calling me a "thick red ginger" on these very pages EG  sent me a rather apologetic pm saying she was sorry and "didnt mean to call me thick"  :-k  :-k

and that was only after gareth blew her out

Sorry, can I press again - I put West Stand Lower when in fact its East Stand lower.  I think I'd best go back and find that "am I thick red ginger" poll.

By the way, after calling me a "thick red ginger" on these very pages EG  sent me a rather apologetic pm saying she was sorry and "didnt mean to call me thick"  :-k  :-k

Perhaps my phrasing was unfortunately ambiguous. Or, having seen this, perhaps it wasn't [-(

i dont know, do u sit next to someone really annoyin who sings and shouts, and gets weird looks off people just cos they like to actually get involved?

( i sit round about the middle of the stand, quite near the back)

• Moderators
i dont know, do u sit next to someone really annoyin who sings and shouts, and gets weird looks off people just cos they like to actually get involved?

( i sit round about the middle of the stand, quite near the back)

yes,i do.

she keeps touchin' my knee

cant b me, i dont believe in physical contact of any kind before marriage  O:)

You leave beating them up until you've got the piece of paper signed and your hands on half their assets? Clever girl, 10/10.

Is that the advice you gave Lisa Minelli EG

cant b me, i dont believe in physical contact of any kind before marriage  O:)

You leave beating them up until you've got the piece of paper signed and your hands on half their assets? Clever girl, 10/10.

Is that the advice you gave Lisa Minelli EG

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.