Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The People Chanting For Allardyce At The End

Spider

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
perhaps they had paid their money and voiced an opinion?

which of megson or allardyce do you think could pull this side around?

Not the point

And not the time. Be like shagging an ex.

How soon people forget.

Guest westmidswhite
Not the point

How soon people forget.

What ever it takes to get rid of that complete tos.ser then so be it. I was never a lover of BSA tactics but at least they got results

Not the point

How soon people forget.

easy to forget petty stuff, the guy left this club in the best nick it had been in for 50 years, imo the lad did nowt wrong, and if some fans and chairman can swallow some childish pride, the guy could be back in charge for hull.

Edited by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion

easy to forget petty stuff, the guy left this club in the best nick it had been in for 50 years, imo the lad did nowt wrong, and if some fans and chairman can swallow some childish pride, the guy could be back in charge for hull.

What she said.

But it would also take BSA to swallow some pride as well.

Any anti BSA I'd say yes he's got some faults but look what he did for the club as well as himself. Did none of you watch The Life of Brian?

You gormless, stupid, moronic f?cking tw?ts

We did not desrve that tonight

There were many there aching for us to lose

C?nts you are

I agree chanting for Allardyce is pointless and stupid.

I also did not join in the Megson out chants as I don't believe they achieve anything. But things at the moment are just not right and I can understand people venting their frustration in certain ways.

We were shit, again, and never look like scoring. The last 5 mins came, and I said to my mate that they were going to snatch it. They were very poor, and there for the taking, unfortunately, we're not capable of doing that, for various reasons.

Quite alot of yoof with strong different opinions in he ESL at the end tonight, wouldn't be suprised if it kicked off in there on sunday. Fcukiong joke all of it, get behind the lads during he match and have your say after, fcukwits.

Wanting BSA back is embarrassing. For want of a comparison he dumped us! We're like some loser now that he's single again... Please take us back, please, I'll change it'll work this time....Pathetic!! Get a grip of yourselves. As for Megson hangings to good for him..

Wanting BSA back is embarrassing. For want of a comparison he dumped us! We're like some loser now that he's single again... Please take us back, please, I'll change it'll work this time....Pathetic!! Get a grip of yourselves. As for Megson hangings to good for him..

OK so who do you suggest that is available? Curbishley, Dowie?

• Site Supporter
i wouldn't let fat sam near the club again. nor do i wish for megson to be in charge in the morning. however i am realistic and do not think anyone could do any better. we are just a poor side

his time has been and gone, those shouting for his return are making him out to be some sot of messiah figure, makes us look like newcastle. deluded

I don't think it's childish pride or petty. The man robbed from the club to line his fat child's pockets as well as his own. I won't write 'alledegedly' either as the BBC have not been & will not be sued by the man.

Sorry, just not true

The team was on the way down and ageing

I was one of them chanting for big Sam and I dont give a shite what anyone has to say about it. I pay ?350 per season for my season ticket and will chant for whoever I want, as were most of the NSL. If there is a manager out there who could keep us up its Sam, and I would put my house on it. Once a legend always a legend. What exactly did he do wrong?

I was one of them chanting for big Sam and I dont give a shite what anyone has to say about it. I pay ?350 per season for my season ticket and will chant for whoever I want, as were most of the NSL. If there is a manager out there who could keep us up its Sam, and I would put my house on it. Once a legend always a legend. What exactly did he do wrong?

How about, 1) while being paid to manage bolton, constantly bleating on about how much he wanted the England job

2) leaving bolton to 'spend time away from the game', and within a couple of months, accpting a job at newcastle

3) first game as newcastle manager, sending the players over to applaud the newcastle fans, when such things weren't done in marseille, for example

I'm sure there's more people can think of...

Exactly? I think myself and a few more on here have explained, our reasons for not feeling too sad for the loss of "The Messiah" quite well since he left (and actually in his last 6 months here too.)

Edited by no balls

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.