Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Some Pricks Support Bolton

Ani

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chanting sam allardyce in fanzone. I think they knew after my tirade, I wasn't altogether impressed with that.

booing when mccanns name was read out ditto

travelling to the game with a 'no more ginger murhinio' banner. I didn't see the idiots, but I'm sure mam's not happy with one bedsheet less.

Agree totally with tyls, from the last 5 games of last season til now McCann has been (along with JLS) one of our most consistently strong players. It was him who stifled City's attacks yesterday and kept Robinho, for the most part, out of the game.

Anyone who boos one of 'their' own team's players should not be entitled to call themselves a supporter IMHO. However, they will always counter that they've paid for their ticket and they are therefore entitled to do what they want. I've never been able to understand it nor leaving a game early for that matter.

Agree totally with tyls, from the last 5 games of last season til now McCann has been (along with JLS) one of our most consistently strong players. It was him who stifled City's attacks yesterday and kept Robinho, for the most part, out of the game.

he was shocking against Northampton though, then again so were the other 10 players

And against West Brom. Theres a place for him though, until January anyway.

Can we add to the list, "People who decide on the way to the match that Nolan has had a shit game"?

Dont get me started on that! Every time he does the smallest thing wrong some red ginger shouts "fcuk off Nolan your shit!" ](*,)

I don't like these fans either. Booing a player and waiting for a mistake to be made by whoever is the latest hate figure.

I hated the Bolton Fans with the 'Megson No No No' banner that was taken up to the Reebok on the same night that he was appointed as manager. This is one of the reasons I like to give Megson my support, because I did feel sorry for him on his first day in charge. He never stood a chance from the word go with the Bolton public did he? He obviously hadn't done anything wrong at that stage, and all he has done since then is keep us up and buy decent prem quality players, and I expect him to get a good position this year, but prob not top 8 of course.

I like to support the underdog, BWFC have always been underdogs or giant-killers. Gary Megson suits us better than any fancy Dan Mourinho type manager.

We are all on the same side and should be pulling together fighting against the odds.

I don't like these fans either. Booing a player and waiting for a mistake to be made by whoever is the latest hate figure.

I hated the Bolton Fans with the 'Megson No No No' banner that was taken up to the Reebok on the same night that he was appointed as manager. This is one of the reasons I like to give Megson my support, because I did feel sorry for him on his first day in charge. He never stood a chance from the word go with the Bolton public did he? He obviously hadn't done anything wrong at that stage, and all he has done since then is keep us up and buy decent prem quality players, and I expect him to get a good position this year, but prob not top 8 of course.

I like to support the underdog, BWFC have always been underdogs or giant-killers. Gary Megson suits us better than any fancy Dan Mourinho type manager.

We are all on the same side and should be pulling together fighting against the odds.

Very good. Also quite true.

Someone should point that out to the pricks shouting at Nolan to fcuk off. The thought that these aren't actual fans occurred to me also on Sunday.

I've have done many times down the years, and nearly come to throwing punch on more then one occasion, not from me... some how they don't like being told... now when I go (which due to location is not very offten) I keep my mouth shut because I can't be arsed with the hassle :unknw:

To be fair I don't think they were booing McCann, it was more the feeling that he would be back to one up front with no place for Riga (no one knew that Elmander was injured)

To be fair, they were idiots! To be harsh they were f?cking retarded sheep who thought they were big and clever!

To be fair, they were idiots! To be harsh they were f?cking retarded sheep who thought they were big and clever!

Lass is rite the ones near us in the fanzone were dicks who booed with Mccann

name was read out and wanked when fat sam came on the screen.

To be fair I don't think they were booing McCann, it was more the feeling that he would be back to one up front with no place for Riga (no one knew that Elmander was injured)

Didn't they read the team out twice? And he was booed both times.

It'd annoy me less if i felt the people who were chanting for Allardyce and against McCann actually believed that, but i don't. I just think most aren't capable of composing actual thoughts together, and so just go along with whatever is being chanted.

And i could go on forever how people who boo Nolan are twats. He's been playing for the club longer than most who boo him have been supporting us.

my mate (united fan) loves coming to the boozer when we are ont tele - not to watch the game but just to listen to some of the mongalongs that profess to be 'bolton fans' you know the ones - the ones that have speech problems i.e ' come on eldermander' !! ' run for it mabamba' !! 'good kick steiningson ' !! i despair at times but you just have to laugh , and i wont get started on the joosy, yuzi, juicy, jaaske...... thing .

my mate (united fan) loves coming to the boozer when we are ont tele - not to watch the game but just to listen to some of the mongalongs that profess to be 'bolton fans' you know the ones - the ones that have speech problems i.e ' come on eldermander' !! ' run for it mabamba' !! 'good kick steiningson ' !! i despair at times but you just have to laugh , and i wont get started on the joosy, yuzi, juicy, jaaske...... thing .

That reminds me: We used to have a 'lovely lady' work at my first job. Mad Wanderers fan, mates with coach numbers Graham if that can set the scene. Anyhoo, I used to look forward to going into work of a Monday if Sasa Curcic had scored just to hear what pronounciation she'd decided to give to his name that week.

• Site Supporter

Thing is though, I bet we could pick exactly the same kind of person week in - week out at Old Trafford.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.