Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spotted At The Reebok

gudnisson

It is heartening to see a lot of sensible posters in the last 24 hours who are rightly saying we need the good fans to pull us through.

However, On saturday I predict that the morons will be out in force.

See how many of the following can be spotted at saturday's game:

1. People who start shouting Megson out after the first Spurs attack.

2. Somebody with a shit homemade flag saying something unpleasant about Megson!

3. People who stand up and start swearing at the executive boxes when a Spurs fan is seen.

4. Grown men who stand up and start waving at the away fans (come and have a go...er...right!)

5. People who cheer when a Bolton player is subbed (is it any wonder Nolan has left?)

6. People who turn away from the pitch, missing a good Bolton chance, just so they can see what the stewards are doing at the top of the stand.

7. People who leave 10 minutes early when the game is finely poised at 1-1 and we have finally started to put some pressure on.

8. A small gathering outside the main entrance after the game not looking for autographs!

3. People who stand up and start swearing at the executive boxes when a Spurs fan is seen.

4. Grown men who stand up and start waving at the away fans (come and have a go...er...right!)

i agree with your other points but not these 2. munich snatch it in the last min and a box erups behind you what do you want us to do offer handshake with a bloddy good game chap????

and the other point i thought having banter with the away fans is all part of the game

Edited by astley bridge

It is heartening to see a lot of sensible posters in the last 24 hours who are rightly saying we need the good fans to pull us through.

However, On saturday I predict that the morons will be out in force.

See how many of the following can be spotted at saturday's game:

1. People who start shouting Megson out after the first Spurs attack.

2. Somebody with a shit homemade flag saying something unpleasant about Megson!

5. People who cheer when a Bolton player is subbed (is it any wonder Nolan has left?)

6. People who turn away from the pitch, missing a good Bolton chance, just so they can see what the stewards are doing at the top of the stand.

7. People who leave 10 minutes early when the game is finely poised at 1-1 and we have finally started to put some pressure on.

8. A small gathering outside the main entrance after the game not looking for autographs!

Guilty as sin :yahoo:

i agree with your other points but not these 2. munich snatch it in the last min and a box erups behind you what do you want us to do offer handshake with a bloddy good game chap????

and the other point i thought having banter with the away fans is all part of the game

First point. Ignore them. They have as much right to express their joy when their team scores as you do when Bolton score. Secondly, swearing at and offering them to come outside for a fight is not banter.

First point. Ignore them. They have as much right to express their joy when their team scores as you do when Bolton score. Secondly, swearing at and offering them to come outside for a fight is not banter.

Yes it is :blink: Giving it the old come on you c unts outside, has been happening

for years on end and will continue to happen when the fans are next to each other.

So what is banter then?

So you think that its ok for these people who are obviously away fans to sit in a home end executive box and jump up and "bait" the home fans when they score? Surely they know they will get some shit before they do it, which is fully deserved imo.

So you think that its ok for these people who are obviously away fans to sit in a home end executive box and jump up and "bait" the home fans when they score? Surely they know they will get some shit before they do it, which is fully deserved imo.

When I first started watching football there was no segregation. It was good to stand in the same vicinity as the opposition supporters and have a good chat with them. We could ask how their players are playing now etc and get on well. We could have banter by gently pulling each other's legs about their clubs not by being aggressive to each other. If an opposition fan jumps up when they score and "bait" the home fans then ignore them. They will soon give up when they don't get the required reaction.

Fcuking hell it's going to become a game for old codgers and kids!!I want to vent my anger at the opposition.Especially the mancs.Some of you would have us glued to the seats with a rattle and politely putting our hands together for both teams.Anyone who goads or cheers for the other side is fair game IMO.

I don't want to hear some prawn sandwich eating mother Fcuker just out of arms reach rubbing one off cos his team's just scored.Have a word with yourself.Bloody hippy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.