Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MickyD

• Site Supporter
Im trying to be optimistic and look up the table instead of down but we havent playwed well for as long as I can remember. Even though we beat West Ham, Tottenham and Newcastle at home we were still sh*t and was lucky to get the three points in each game. With games like West Brom, Boro and Chelsea comming up - im worried!! What do yous think?
i think bolton are garbage....anyone else????
Do you think Nolan is wounded that he has gone to Newcastle?
Just put Sky Sports News on and see Megson comparing us to a corner shop and Chelsea as Sainsburys!!

Why does he make comments like this?? I know he is probably right but surely this just makes Bolton fans hate him even more.

He should be trying to get the players motivated not just nearly admitting defeat before a ball is even kicked!!

:angry:

Will you EVER start a thread that anyone is remotely interested in?

WTF? Anyone that uses American words when we've got perfectly good English one's of our own needs a check-up from the neck-up.

It's a pet hate of mine and it's up there with textspeak.

I didnt type that comment. I left my computer logged into this website at work and some idiot typed it

• Site Supporter
If you dont find them interesting dont comment.

You must be sad going into my previous posts

Tell me if I'm wrong but uisn't the idea of a forum to either agree or disagree with a post? As it happens I think your topics are tosh. Sad or not, they're tosh.

Tell me if I'm wrong but uisn't the idea of a forum to either agree or disagree with a post? As it happens I think your topics are tosh. Sad or not, they're tosh.

If they are sad then fair enough but like you just said, you either agree or not. If people didnt have different opinions, we wouldnt have forums

• Site Supporter
This whole thread belongs on a childrens forum.

It was merely to provoke discussion, something else fairly high on the list of important elements on an internet forum.

You should try it. Just pick a subject and write your opinion on it.

Oh, sorry, you already did that!

Children's forum eh? Unlike picking out a Coronation-Steet-character-looks-like-Gary-Megson thread!

It was merely to provoke discussion, something else fairly high on the list of important elements on an internet forum.

Children's forum eh? Unlike picking out a Coronation-Steet-character-looks-like-Gary-Megson thread!

I believe both threads have intellectual merit......

Uh?

Which one?

Ashley (Girls name) Peacock is actually Paul Scholes

That's exactly what numbers man tried to do.

In the real world you're probably a decent guy, but in this cyber world you do come across as a bit of a bully.

• Site Supporter

I guess there's a fine line between bully and piss-taking bastard. I assure you, I am no bully. I may, on occasion, find something humerous to post. As I have stated in other posts, a forum populated with people who contribute little or nothing to the forum is not a very good forum. If me having a dig or a humerous reposte makes others respond in some way then all's good for the forum. It's what other people like the site for. A bit of banter here, a bit of culture there.

I have met quite a few posters socially away from the keyboard. None have ever commented that I have a different persona in the flesh than through a computer screen. I just am what I am.

If someone feels they are being bullied by the tone or content of my post they should either let me know or point it out to one of the moderators.

As far as I'm aware nobody has done so I'll keep on doing what I'm doing.

For the record you're right, in the real world I am a nice chap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.